Info For All 323f owner (1.5,1.6,1.8 & 2.0v6)

engineer1

Known Member
hi guys...
just wanna share with u all with what i have here, in case u didnt keep it anymore or u never see it before. i got it from my store room, been keep it for a very long time, back in 1997. i just refer to it once i got into trouble with my car... for instance if i need a details of specification for some of the parts. i u guys need something, i ll try to upload a clear picture for u all.

here are some of the picture
cheers....

more picture . check out the price of the brand new car!! also have authorised service dealer but with old 7 digit phone no... and if u are from mars planet, a penisular map for u also...

tq bro.. :) do you have the manual book of this car??i have i want to copy it.. :)

Last edited:
how thick was the manual??.........
would want 1 too.........

this is one hell of lantis precious rare reference.... i want it too... how can i meet u? my number is 013-3436021.

i cant read anything from the picture.. the writings are not clear...

for engineer1 bro, maybe u can copy for us(boon,kekura n me) or we can meet(i'll copy from u then give my copy to kekura n boon).where do you stay??maybe we can meet nearby..

boon, axcrow and kekura... and guys
should we arrange to meet/tt and i can show and give u all the copy. the manual is quite thick, so need time to photocopy. tot want to scan for a soft copy but difficult la.
we can meet at damansara area.... tmn tun/dsara perdana/uptown/mutiara damansara. the best i think tmn tun petronas, and later move to near by mamak. how is it? any where else?

ok..no problem. can meet u tonight? can give ur phone no.. i'm not quite familiar with petronas taman tun, if old uptown.. sure ok. :)

i prefer mamak nasi kandar beside Tmn Tun ESSO, Mobil and Police station. but if at night, will we get enough time to photocopy for everyone? shop close at 10pm.

taman Tun would be nice..........tonight ahh?/........
not sure whether or not can make it cos got a dinner need to attend to

guys...
give me a call if u wanna come over to tmn tun.
kekura... esso/mamak there is great. let me know earlier today. there is a photocopy shop just infront there... same row with pasaraya tmn tun.
axcrow.. tonight u can make it or not... give me a call ok. will be free after 8pm.
boon... i think anytime u free should be no problem lorr.... just ring me.

012-9257199

Engineer,
Good stuffs. Lets make a proper copy and if possible, we scan it (in a proper scanner) and post it on the 323f website.

I believe our member got a proper scanner.

have met mr engineer last night.. thanx for his willing to share the stuff. no wonder he didnt scan it.. the manual so damn thick!!!

currently another member borrow it so that he can photocopy for me and himself. when i got the copy, i'll try to scan because i'm very bad at keeping paper documents hehe...

frankly speaking, this manual is really worth a read.

good good good.........
was having dinner until 11.30 at plaza damas.....so couldn't make it.....
if u happened to scan all of it; than let me know....
thanks.......

sure.. will take a year to finish scanning them all.... heh...

kekura said:
have met mr engineer last night.. thanx for his willing to share the stuff. no wonder he didnt scan it.. the manual so damn thick!!!
kekura said:
currently another member borrow it so that he can photocopy for me and himself. when i got the copy, i'll try to scan because i'm very bad at keeping paper documents hehe...

frankly speaking, this manual is really worth a read.

ok ok... will try to make it to soft copy. meke sure u wash all the gagak bomb on yr car.. heh he he. i ll pick up from hi later and figure out where to scan.

kfze, the 323f club there so "sleepy" la... nobody home i think.

haha.....depends lar.....
when I'm not bz; chin not bz or electron or shah.......than we'll make alot of noise....
but mostly all damn bz........
hahahaha

ah boon... when want to meet? yesterday 3 car only la. they told me yr car are very nice.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom