Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
OT: dont worry bro, i'll spray for u. when im free i go to that place i'll make sum gravity on ur bumper. im sure after u come back from office to ur car, u will see that ur bumper painted already :p

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
na_power,
I'm guessing you meant to say "grafiti" instead of "gravity". Gravity is one of female's worst enemy, except those flat-liner girls (girls with no breast). haha

PockyRocky,
Jaya33 has an old town cafe? How come I can't see it wan? My office is near to your office leh. hehehe My office is opposite Amway, near Stamford Campus. hehe

Anyway, here's some oh-so-clever driver. I guess stupidity is becoming a disease, eh?

And now, here's 2 seriously fucked up drivers. I told the kelisa owner who was there at the moment to keep a steel pipe in his car. When someone blocks his car, just smash the car's window, open the door and put down the hand brake to push the car away. Sometimes, immediate destructive decisions is necessary. First pic, green shirt dude is the kelisa owner.
Now, I'm interested to hear all you people's opinion on what will you do, if you were the kelisa owner.

thilak79

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Saw this guy in Carrefour Subang last Sat. New Car but havent learned for a proper Parking.

Go back to Driving Schools la wei !!

I.D.I.O.T. !!!

Attachments

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
oh, thats at SS2 WaiSekKai there...
looks like its the merc fault causing a chain rxn.
but the neo stil bodo, stil got enuf space for him to park nicely.
Yep, ss2 wai sek kai there. I'm considering to print and photostat a paper that says, "If you can't park, don't drive, stupid idiot". Then, use super glue and stick at the rear wind screen of those cars. When they remove the paper, there will surely be stuck paper remains on their wind screen.

titanrev,
but I wanna drive the lorry to teach those idiot parkers a lesson only. Just wanna use the lorry to crush those dumb cars. hahahaha

JEJ

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
Puchong Jaya
If i'm the kelisa driver.... I will talk to the guard..is ok..i continue my shopping.....u all can go and patrol others place....

then....i kasi pancit both the car tyre(2pcs each) ...pull off his side mirror...
then,,,,,,i go minum kopi...release tension a bit...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
last time when i working in Jakarta, they always park thier cars like that blocking other cars cos the mall don have enough parkings. All of them will release thier handbrake so that in order for other person to leave the parking bay, they can push the car further up or down. Even the malls is providing workers for doing this jobs. :)

If i'm the kelisa owner, i will smash the windows and release the HB, and push it to the middle of the road. hehehe...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
what i would do is own a wheel clamp and clamp the dude's car and continue shopping or chilling out,once awhile go check if the owner is there, pretend ur a passer-by n see what he do..owner would prolly tow the car away n take out the clamp outside...hahaha...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PocRoc,with the tyre clamp thing...where to buy ah?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
carrefour got....giant got....buy those cheapo ones la...but i saw last time, the besi thick man...wanna cut need power saw.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
last time when i working in Jakarta, they always park thier cars like that blocking other cars cos the mall don have enough parkings. All of them will release thier handbrake so that in order for other person to leave the parking bay, they can push the car further up or down. Even the malls is providing workers for doing this jobs. :)

If i'm the kelisa owner, i will smash the windows and release the HB, and push it to the middle of the road. hehehe...
evo3,
Both those fucktard-parkers are driving auto cars and it's in Parking gear. So even if the window breaks, I'm not sure if you can put the gear into N. I'm not familiar with auto tranny. haha But then, breaking their window would still be a darn good lesson to them.

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006

u ca how da satria parking at my hometown~~
aiyo~~makan 2 parking

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Satria, yep should teach them a lesson or else they think they own the road.

Q-cutters... I always wonder why these ppl don know how to Q up properly. Most of the time, is those family man while those modified cars just line up properly.

Attachments

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL

Q-cutters... I always wonder why these ppl don know how to Q up properly. Most of the time, is those family man while those modified cars just line up properly.
Always happened at shopping centers.
These guys are just too desperate or got claustrophobia.

Btw, don't you think Kch's parking space are too small...I don't know what to think though.....I see many who are retarded with their parking skills.......:hmmmm:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia

Maybe those who have modified their cars drive in a more mannerful way because they want to drive slow to enjoy being inside their modified car. hehehe

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
aiyo~~
tat fella always park like tis tilll i feel tulan dy~~
so i snap da pic n post here~~

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Ramp for disabled people to roll their wheel chair up, but it's been blocked by that retard farkup myvi driver.

First when the saga picture loading, I thought is my car.. God damn it when my parking skill become so bad. haha.. See it clearly, not my ride.. Cause the Q8oils sticker the owner stick exactly like mine...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello peoples,
I'm quite confused whether AWD conversion is legal in Malaysia or not. I'm planning to do one but I've read that any modification to the drivetrain is illegal but I'm not quite sure to what extend. I don't want my first car to kena tarik and get sent to the scrap yard by JPJ. Any experienced sifu can give advise??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience