Idiot Drivers

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i wonder is it really need to use rear fog lamp..even in heavy rains. coz might be mistaken for car coming into me . this is so dangerous and stuuupid !!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Nah, some idiot thinks more lights mean more safety and ppl will notice them. Darn right people do notice those lights until it's blinding. This is an example of work done by a REAL tosser ....

Some even hook-up their reverse light onto their brake light. Whenever they brake, the reverse light comes on ... When in traffic, it looks like they just put on reverse ... Surprisingly there are so many wankers out there ...

Btw, this picture was taken at the region of Limau Bali ... If you see this car, give him/her the wanking hand-signs ....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
These pictures were just taken this morning. It's a road leading to my factory. Guess what all these idiot drivers really don't know how to park their cars. Always causing massive jams until the junction entrance when those big trailer wants to move in. Just look at them. "Sotong Class 1A" drivers.

These idiots still want to park at the junction~~

Just see how difficult is for the supplier's truck driver to move in to my factory.

Sotong Class driver~~

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
If I'm the lorry driver, I care less about these cars.........

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Some Malaysian car owners cannot walk far-far. When want to eat at warung or restorant, they must park their car near-near. If walk too far, they will die vomitting blood or their limbs will just fall off.

Near my house got 1 mamak restoran located a corner shop lot. Many lazy drivers don't wanna park their car when buying food there, they just order fr their car at the corner roadside near the restoran. The result? All jammed up the traffic....

if they don't like walking, they should chop off their legs.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
titanrev,
Need a part time lorry driver? hehehe It'd be so fun to hear creaking metal sounds if I drive the lorry. hehehe

Here's more.... wonders of malaysia... Truely... visit malaysia year. haha

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Some Malaysian car owners cannot walk far-far. When want to eat at warung or restorant, they must park their car near-near. If walk too far, they will die vomitting blood or their limbs will just fall off.

Near my house got 1 mamak restoran located a corner shop lot. Many lazy drivers don't wanna park their car when buying food there, they just order fr their car at the corner roadside near the restoran. The result? All jammed up the traffic....

if they don't like walking, they should chop off their legs.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

totally agree wif u

here come some idiot driver in kepong

0106_133730.jpg

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
malaysians mindset is still 3rd.. if not 4th class.

even the bikers park carelessly... and they ALWAYS potong Q
at traffic light. Then when green, still not moving...

bikers should also Q behind car if he came later than car. in
the US, its like this. Just because your bike can selit2 between
cars, doesnt mean u can cut Q.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
the picture i show u all was taken from a famous stall in kepong & most its customer were handicap.

they just park their car right beside the road and occupied 1 lane out of 2.... sometime when i passed by & some pissed of driver honk like hell but nobody care bout it.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Satria, are you for real? I have a lorry here but no driver yet...Hehehe...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Saw this when i was having lunch. Don't know is his brain cacat or badan cacat. Just simply double park like that. Much worst is that its a 1 way road. The taxi behind also idiotic, coming from the no entry direction.:mad:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
zth car spotted..........
wakakakakakakaka........
Lot of double parkers....so did you manage to get out?

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
haha i know this place, the 1 near to TAR college old town white coffe which is at the industrial area ???the owner drives a M3 T_T

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
thats jaya 33... my office opposite old town only...hehe

i finish work 7pm la dei....my car only one left when i'm leaving

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PocRoc, what happen to your front bumper...:hmmmm:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
met accident in aug...changed to VID but din suit my taste den changed back to BC n till now havent spray...olang miskin la cam ni

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey dudes any idea where to spray my satria ar....i dont know i should just spray the skirts when i buy them or should i just respray the whole car...Any idea approximately how much for metalic and non?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience