Idiot Drivers

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Just few days ago when I wanted to enter a CIMB branch nearby my house, there was yellow Myvi parking right at the entrance, practically blocking the parking lot entrance! I was like WTF, hence I had to reverse out and parked at the next door building (luckily that place is open and empty). When I entered the CIMB gate, then the female driving that Myvi came out of the ATM booth entering her car. So I quickly scolded her, "Don't park like you own the place la!" and gave her the stupid gesture as well. She just kept quiet and quickly went out. What the hell are people thinking these days, so inconsiderate of others! :stupid:
there are plenty of this type around, empty parking space but dont want to park and rather stop by and block the freaking road.

Im not sure if you guys noticed, the ones with signage "baby on board" are always prone to drive idiotically.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
there are plenty of this type around, empty parking space but dont want to park and rather stop by and block the freaking road.

Im not sure if you guys noticed, the ones with signage "baby on board" are always prone to drive idiotically.
Because the driver is an adult with a baby sized brain is what they are trying to tell us :rofl:
Seen lots of them got empty spots dun want to park but rather stop in front of the parking spot
and wait for ppl....:stupid:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

somehow it reminds me of this

PANAS - Isteri Mat Yo berperang Mulut Dengan Pengawal Keselamatan - YouTube

claiming she is johor royalty n dont want to park... instead parking at the no parking lane..

n then assault guard !!! :stupid:

want to saman (even said in broken english) n then evidence said she did wrong bcoz....

all recorded on Airport CCTV

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
brain damage, she thought pak jaga tak sekolah u can buli? sorry girl, buli your own husband le
Husband didnt do anything also, I guess husband was embarrassed enough to even want to admit that he is her husband in front of public. That's why stand there and remain silent :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Husband didnt do anything also, I guess husband was embarrassed enough to even want to admit that he is her husband in front of public. That's why stand there and remain silent :rofl:
....even more embarrassing if another man teaching another man's wife....(give the impression that the actual husband donno how to deal with his OWN wife. blardy malu la....)

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Reading this thread to see if I was reported here or not lol.. Hopefully not =o
Relaks dude i would not report my own kind hahahahahahaha

Not seen fiesta daring enough to do stunts on the road to date, but i got the feeling the time will come as ive seen a lot of fiesta on the road lately

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No Fiesta mentioned....hahahahaha:rofl:
Relaks dude i would not report my own kind hahahahahahaha

Not seen fiesta daring enough to do stunts on the road to date, but i got the feeling the time will come as ive seen a lot of fiesta on the road lately
I have only seen one, at kampung road area. From Setiawan to KL.
Also have racing stripes like the one in Melvin's display photo :rofl:

Overtaking cars in a single lane road 2 way street like mad....I would say he is daring, some quite close to incoming cars...

Like kinda showing off to ppl how powerful is his fiesta...:banghead:

But that was like months ago la :rofl:

The only way to spot idiot drivers, is drive during midnight on LDP :rofl:

LDP during the day = Lambat Dan Perlahan
LDP during midnight = Lewat Dapat Pecut...

:hmmmm2:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Overtaking cars in a single lane road 2 way street like mad....I would say he is daring, some quite close to incoming cars...

Sorry, but today I have to add Saga BLM. Got one white saga this morning weaving left and right overtaking without signal and tailgate when he could not overtake....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry, but today I have to add Saga BLM. Got one white saga this morning weaving left and right overtaking without signal and tailgate when he could not overtake....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Actually many cars. But more towards Myvi and Vios, maybe also because of the amount of them on the road. ORRR, maybe is the common mentality of the owners.

Yesterday saw one guy, X trail, grabbing a phone, leaning towards the steering wheel,
smiling and laughing. Hogging the road, luckily got space from right so overtake.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

LDP is always the play i kena cucuk in the morning... girl, guys, OKU n everyone u can think of la..

i agree at night many idiots, like i said that night i kena kacau viva n bmw at LDP... (partners in crime) speeding left n right over the busy LDP

worst one i kena was one morning, well the bus was blocking our path but luckily the bus stop at the side for us to move on... n the suddenly on my right out of no where comes a Purple Saga with dent all over suddenly came n nearly hit me... (that split second i was praying) n people behind honk either to alert me or the idiot... somehow his car stopped..

i think i am sure instead of vios and mivi, i think taxis are also kurang ajar especially the Blue taxis !! agree? :mad:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the title juz to attract people...hehhe i juz wanna ask you guys... what to do with my nissan 280z fairlady car... maybe bodykits, performance blablabla... undercar neon.. anything u think that will make my car goes boom!!! here a screen shot of my car.. stock hehe

im at kelantan.. if u guys can help... owh. i wanna noe the pricing of anything u said too... :) thanks for helping in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience