Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Some girls...are just....:banghead:
Taht's why if search for used cars, if it stated, Lady owner. I usually would skip.
This one old cunt.

True, wouldn't even consider for a moment no matter how attractive the price is.

Witness this on daily basis, they never stop / slow down at speed humps, hardly avoid potholes (not even slowing down) etc.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This one old cunt.

True, wouldn't even consider for a moment no matter how attractive the price is.

Witness this on daily basis, they never stop / slow down at speed humps, hardly avoid potholes (not even slowing down) etc.
Yup, fly over speed humps, their aims on potholes are usually 100% accurate...:banghead:

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Yup, fly over speed humps, their aims on potholes are usually 100% accurate...:banghead:
Yup. While we are trying hard to avoid 100%, they hit with almost 100% accuracy.

My best experience with a lady driver was with HM. There was a time when i'm in medical emergency, suspecting stroke or heart attack as all relevant symptoms are showing i.e. chest pain, cold sweat, dizzy, palpitations

Was rushing to nearby clinic for first attention as it's much nearer to the nearest hospital (10 minutes against 20 minutes)

Was already suffering & half dead, HM hot the cheek to ask for direction from me to the clinic where she has been to umpteen times :banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I usually get it right the 1st time but most of the time I would make sure they are enough space on both sides for the owners to get into their car, not cuz I'm considerate only, but I don't want my car to have any inconsiderate scratches where you can see sometimes those people open the car door and don't bother whether it will kena the other car or not.

Usually I prefer to park at the side parking rather than parking in between 2 cars.
Yes, I also always make sure there are enough spaces on both sides, otherwise I wouldn't park it.
Side parking meaning parallel parking? If that's the case, there's a different risk involved as quite many actually not that skillful in doing that hence they may bump your bumpers when going in or getting out the spot.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, I also always make sure there are enough spaces on both sides, otherwise I wouldn't park it.
Side parking meaning parallel parking? If that's the case, there's a different risk involved as quite many actually not that skillful in doing that hence they may bump your bumpers when going in or getting out the spot.
Oh not that one, as in this type of parking, I usually try to park as close to the pillar as possible.
You know la some idiots tend to squeeze through thinking they are that slim or some dont even bother, hit your side mirror or trolly scratched your car or people's door kena your car.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Yup. While we are trying hard to avoid 100%, they hit with almost 100% accuracy.

My best experience with a lady driver was with HM. There was a time when i'm in medical emergency, suspecting stroke or heart attack as all relevant symptoms are showing i.e. chest pain, cold sweat, dizzy, palpitations

Was rushing to nearby clinic for first attention as it's much nearer to the nearest hospital (10 minutes against 20 minutes)

Was already suffering & half dead, HM hot the cheek to ask for direction from me to the clinic where she has been to umpteen times :banghead:
What is HM? Umpteen and hot the cheek? Auto correct bro? :hmmmm:

Wow, take care of your health bro, you sound quite young to suffer from those. :listen:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Oh not that one, as in this type of parking, I usually try to park as close to the pillar as possible.
You know la some idiots tend to squeeze through thinking they are that slim or some dont even bother, hit your side mirror or trolly scratched your car or people's door kena your car.

Oh yes of course, but more difficult to find such spots. Just like me when I parked on the other end of the pillars left of the idiot in the photo I posted. I parked within just 1-2cms of the pillar especially because of that idiot taking too much space on his side of the pillar. Luckily next to that car was a small kancil so the spaces after that neutralized a bit and still got enough space at the end for me but I really parked super close to the pillar.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Some people just doesn't know how to act one lah.
They never think much.
Our driving agencies are to be blamed!
All take rasuah, pao here pao there, no need to learn sh*t can pass dy.
Those idiots think of themselves only. As long as they have parking space, however, whatever where they park.

Pao here, pao there, that is why so many accidents also....:banghead:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Those idiots think of themselves only. As long as they have parking space, however, whatever where they park.

Pao here, pao there, that is why so many accidents also....:banghead:

Ya man. Dunno i lucky or what.

Pass all the drivings only the computer.

First, 41/50

Sec, 40.

Third 38.

Mind u, 42 to pass. Cilaka.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya man. Dunno i lucky or what.

Pass all the drivings only the computer.

First, 41/50

Sec, 40.

Third 38.

Mind u, 42 to pass. Cilaka.
I say, 4 times to pass? First 41, next just get one more correct mah! How can went down instate?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh yes of course, but more difficult to find such spots. Just like me when I parked on the other end of the pillars left of the idiot in the photo I posted. I parked within just 1-2cms of the pillar especially because of that idiot taking too much space on his side of the pillar. Luckily next to that car was a small kancil so the spaces after that neutralized a bit and still got enough space at the end for me but I really parked super close to the pillar.
Yup, I usually make it a habit to park real close to the pillars, giving the car next to me as much space as possible in case he is those idiot drivers who just whank their car doors when opening them. :mad:

I say, 4 times to pass? First 41, next just get one more correct mah! How can went down instate?
I failed once, 1 more question to pass LOL! If not wrong was 45 to pass I think at that time.
So failed with 44. Then next round scored 48 points. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, I usually make it a habit to park real close to the pillars, giving the car next to me as much space as possible in case he is those idiot drivers who just whank their car doors when opening them. :mad:

I failed once, 1 more question to pass LOL! If not wrong was 45 to pass I think at that time.
So failed with 44. Then next round scored 48 points. :biggrin:
Usually not the adult in the car, but their kids. Seen many, the moment the parents parked the car, engine shut down they open the door and swing it wide open. Your car park next to it gone for sure....

That is what I mean, if miss by one point, next round should pass liao....
My time have to give answer in front of tester. Read all without mistake and passed. My friend who sat for it, thought since tester not looking and was writing something skip a few since he forgot. After the third one he skipped tester asked him, you tau or tak tau....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Usually not the adult in the car, but their kids. Seen many, the moment the parents parked the car, engine shut down they open the door and swing it wide open. Your car park next to it gone for sure....

That is what I mean, if miss by one point, next round should pass liao....
My time have to give answer in front of tester. Read all without mistake and passed. My friend who sat for it, thought since tester not looking and was writing something skip a few since he forgot. After the third one he skipped tester asked him, you tau or tak tau....hahahahahaha:biggrin:
Guess I'm normal then :rolleyes: :rofl: To fail once and pass immediately the 2nd time.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I wish I would be driving a jack-up pickup truck. The pickup truck door-side steps should be high enough to match the top of door level of the next-car....

Let's see who's door is dented first.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I wish I would be driving a jack-up pickup truck. The pickup truck door-side steps should be high enough to match the top of door level of the next-car....

Let's see who's door is dented first.
Can always get one, many brands and models.....:burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Really a lot of idiot drivers........

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Sometimes some people wanna post something should get their facts right. Just because it has a Toyota Emblem then is a Vios?

That BLM 8889 is a Toyota Altis and not a Dugong...:banghead: :banghead:

Totally facepalm...His car fender needs to ketuk balik btw LOL!
I thought your BLM......hahahahhahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Really a lot of idiot drivers........

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I thought your BLM......hahahahhahaha:biggrin:
BLM + Boleh Lah Maafkan :biggrin: