I need Trueno AE86

levinkid

Jul 6, 2005
miri
any one who want 2 sale their AE86 in good condition,pls contact or sms 0168590939

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
let see, another one watched initial d and got poisoned? anyway now bad bad time to buy an AE86, sommore Trueno. go get the coupe version if you can find one (i saw one trueno coupe in kuching before, surely not for sell lar.. so have to find lor, dunno got leven coupe or not).

cost so much for a 20year old car, somehow same as buying aston martin DB5 with 120k quid :D yet still slower than the 2.4liter honda accord :D

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
after initial d out i already teka, this thing will happen..hehehe..last i heard there's one chinese kid drifted his family SSANG YONG STAVIC and crashed after watching initial d...

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
20vturbo said:
after initial d out i already teka, this thing will happen..hehehe..last i heard there's one chinese kid drifted his family SSANG YONG STAVIC and crashed after watching initial d...
yea... very kesian that fella... his mind already poisoned edi

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Haha....! this movie really racun alot of ppl...today taylors college got duno wat promo..buy greentea rm1..free taking picture wit an ae86 aka tamuki's car..n wen im in the comp lab..all the GALS keep on say 86 86 86..takumi takumi...walao~!

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
hahha..it's not wrong for this guy to find ae86, but the thing is, do you know how the car will reward you? are you ready to suffer the pain and agony of repairing the car. in my opinion there's two group of people who search for 86

1. those wannabes and ah beng=easily poisoned by h.k style and think everything is cool

2. real enthusiast= they know every aspect of the car and ready to face the consequence.

no flaming in this topic, good luck in finding an ae86..i'm just sick of people easily poison by movies..i woudn't mind though if people were poison by true experience..if you mind, i need to drift with my renault kangoo first..bye

DANN

Dec 26, 2003
Try to find the Project D stage 14 & 15 .
Takumi now crazy with Subaru Impreza .

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
don't mean to discourage anyone from buying lar.. cuz your money is your money mah.. just my opinion, dun flame me:-

if you buy a 86 trueno hatchback now, prepare to face a few things:
1. 20 year old car, no matter how good its condition is, its still a 20 year old car
2. rust is inevitable, interior might smell bad (my mom tak tahan my KE70's smell also, but i like it)
3. 20 year old car, probably no more loan, and thanks to jaychow real 86 enthusiast also have to korek 35k cash at least to buy, serve wannabes right, but poor real enthusiast.
4. even if got loan bank also dun belive it cost so much, they loan by looking at car's worth not because of its famous or something.
5. 20 year old engine, nuff said.
6. gearbox sure noisy, and its hard to find a good condition T50 gearbox.
7. when you hear about 2-way LSD, you sure want one too, and it will set you back more than 3K ringgit agian.
8. if you paint it panda color, wannabees might respect you, but other ppl might laugh at you, thanks to initial d movie again (cuz you sure can't convince them that you had that color before the movie)
9. park at dark places ppl wan steal your car.
10. sub 1ton chasis, sommore so old, dun dream of having a quiet drive like modern car.
11. 2 door only, hard to bring ppl around when you need to.
12. the retractable light might not work (who's prob liau ar? soemtime ago in zth happen one)
13. no way in hell you can enjoy your ride, go everywhere ah beng sure cucuk your car like mad. if you outrun them they write down your car plate number and next time more come cucuk you. if you let them pass they say you're wussy. so you're in lose lose situation.

i think all those things above might very much happen to new AE86 owner after the movie, old owner who had some reputation might be free from this :D

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
i agree with Rollakid. It's easy to buy a car (provided if u can get loan from bank for RM20k) but it's not easy to fork out 20-30k CASH money lah bro... moreover the condition of the car might not as what u r expecting... it might be in bad condition... so from here u gotta fork out another 5-10k just to change engine lah, mod somemore lah and so on... sigh... with that kinda money i think if u get at least a AE92 plus mod kau kau oso still got money left and the car sure si beh power lah...

last 2 weeks when i was on my way to kepong using the LDP (near the interchange to TTDI/KL traffic light there), there was 1 moron driving an AE86 panda color heading to the traffic light there and then try to turn left (illegal turn) and try to drift the car and nearly hit a kancil lah... sigh... all bcoz of the movie.. being influenced... why wanna show off in the street lah.. dangerous mah... wanna show off can go to Sunway extreme Park mah... duh...

really cannot understand those kids nowaday lah... sigh....

Hero / Takumi wannabe

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
the issue here is what is the thing you really want? a toyota? a drift car? a coupe/hatchback with retractable light? a autosaloon car? or just a takumi wannabe?

wan a toyota? AE101 very good choice, price same as if not less then the overpriced AE86 now.

wan a drift car? get KE70 and mod it heavily, you'll have a way better drift car than AE86 and cost you only the price of a stock 86.

wan a car with retractable light? get the astina or something, its cheaper :D

auto saloon car? no choice if you wan put fujiwara tofu shop :( but there's other better car than the 86

takumi wannabe? GET A SCOOBY!!!!!

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
30k for a 20 years car ?? thanx initial-d..... u make the market up.....

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
why do you NEED an ae86 ???

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been head hunted by my old client to help him to get his new car corrected.....
he couldnt sleep upon taking back the car home for his beloved wife as an anniversary gift

I was blessed to be given this opportunity to witnes and correct this car......take a view

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience