Hyundai Coupe Pic (Not my shoot)

its configured as a street car as it is compulsory for some races that a street car must be produce if one needs to enter. Just like the Mercedes CLK GTR.

Then the road going version will be very expensive and limited!
The CLK GTR had limited stock and you need to race it on the circuit if you want to buy it. If you don't agree, Merc won't sell you the car.

the body is so wide imagine if you are going to take some girl for a ride, she happen to wear mini skirt and have to open kangkang just to enter the car. wah..that time you guys......:biggrin:

Daniel Lee said:
Hope to see the Hyundai debut in the famous Japan GT with the Coupe...
korean have their own racing calender and mod activities, I just don't know how far have they achieve.
64b.jpg

the bad thing is, i can't read korean.

BlackSamurai said:
korean have their own racing calender and mod activities, I just don't know how far have they achieve.
http://www.tuscanipassion.com/images/galeria/copa/64b.jpg

the bad thing is, i can't read korean.

Wow, all-Tuscani championship! Interesting!
BS, HCC should make a trip to Korea to watch and support the race in future!
The cars there are nice, food is delicious and also the girls there are gorgeous....................:_:

my ex-company went Korean for company trip after i resign, miss the chance, those bugger (ex-colleague) even shoot some mod coupe pic they saw on the street and sent to me. I actually ask them to buy parts for me, but no body layan me. T_T...

BlackSamurai said:
my ex-company went Korean for company trip after i resign, miss the chance, those bugger (ex-colleague) even shoot some mod coupe pic they saw on the street and sent to me. I actually ask them to buy parts for me, but no body layan me. T_T...

BS, they wanna tempt you with the pics and the reason they don't layan you maybe they want you to take the initiative to go to Korea to get the parts by yourself.............:_:

Ace said:
korea is full of coupe mod parts

They use to call it 'the land of Hyundai Coupe'.
You can see almost all kinds of modded Coupes there.
The Coupes there is just like the Wiras, Satrias and also Putras that we have here.
Parts mushrooming everywhere in Korea. Cheap, cheap somemore.........:_:

actually someone in Hyundai forum is korean, stay in Brunei, but didn't see him do posting lately.

but i can't disturb him everytime to chase for translation. :biggrin:

Ask me to drive Korean car = No problem!
Ask me to taste Korean food = No problem!
Ask me to look at Korean girls = No problem!
Ask me to speak Korean = ???:emoticon_U:

Daniel,

An Yong Ha Sei Yo!
my mom teach me that, she went korea twice already leh. She taught me a lot, but i forgot. :biggrin:

BlackSamurai said:
Daniel,

An Yong Ha Sei Yo!
my mom teach me that, she went korea twice already leh. She taught me a lot, but i forgot.:biggrin:

BS, the meaning of the words izzit "I want your car now!"?...............:_:
Or izzit a propose phrase in Korean for you so that your mum will have a daughter-in-law soon?...................:_:

Top Bottom