how to turbocharge a kancil

ruffryder18

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
klang,selangor
experts and the masters of modding cars....how to turbocharge a kancil 660?around how much?does it give power to the car?pls help me out

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
it have been done try to llok for flamefox i think he is the one who turbocharge his kancil la..look in daihatsu forum

ruffryder18

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
klang,selangor
thanks bro for ur reply.i will check it out but if u got any idea how to turbocharge a kancil

then let me noe k.

ekiddie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
why turbocharged the stock 660cc engine? just swap de engine out wif a L2/L5 engine... that wud be more ideal than turbocharged it... unless ur's a 850cc and thought of turbocharging it will gip it more torque...

plus de cost wud be alot cheaper... and de power gain are very much diff... u can feel de power right away on the first time drive since de stock 660cc... and i bet sooner or later, u'll felt not enuff power coz' can't yum yum any 1.8 on stock... hehe...

power is upgradeable depends on ur RMs...

;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all..im in a big problem now.....my car....g100 (gt4e)...
the blow off is spitting black oill....the black oil that is leaking frm the blow off is not burnt oil....its coming directly for the engine unburnt....i went to one workshop ...who say my engine gonna kong...hve to do full overhaul, 2nd worksop guy saying....my turbine gonna kong....who is right or are they both wrong? :unsure: ....
now my idling also is d**n bad....god this is the worst dilemma larr.....wut to do wut to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience