how to modify waja front seat ?

basikalmerah

May 2, 2006
hi guys!

anybody know how to modify waja front seat from rotation adjuster to simply slide like normal seat.
This waja seat make me crazy when i want to adjust the angle...look like stupid when u need to rotate they adjuster.

anyone know how to change from rotater to slider?

pdguy

Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
noo need to modify mah ...... feel like having a recaro seat in a waja made by proton of course coz recaro's hav the same adjuster ! hehehehehehe

cannot modify lar... change other seats lor... hehehe... unless u daring enough to cut through the fabric and make ur own adjuster.... if not, not reasonable lar.... u'll screw the whole seat after that...

WajaRS

May 19, 2005
Think you can take it out and mod it on a Wira bracket..Same like those custom made bucket seats..Why wanna changela..Recaro also have to rotate to adjust mar..:regular_smile:

Dear Sifus,

My car has been vandalised with spray paint dis morning. and its barely 1 month old!! :bawling:

I wonder if any sifus out here can advise on the correct method to remove the paint without respraying the whole car? it has never been waxed nor polished before, just the fresh coat of paint right out from the factory.

here's how it looks like...