How to choose an Evo X?

pengyu

Sep 28, 2006
be careful with Mitsubishi Motor Malaysia...
i have a really bad experience with them..very very very very very bad customer services..especially with a car that cost RM330K++, they should treat their customers better.

I will NEVER buy any cars from Mitsubishi Malaysia again! Although, i love Evos..i rather go for recon dealers.

be careful with Mitsubishi Motor Malaysia...
i have a really bad experience with them..very very very very very bad customer services..especially with a car that cost RM330K++, they should treat their customers better.

I will NEVER buy any cars from Mitsubishi Malaysia again! Although, i love Evos..i rather go for recon dealers.
What happened to you? I know why Lancer GT owners are unhappy :rofl:

pengyu

Sep 28, 2006
its nothing to do on Inspira/Lancer..
its just a very bad customer service as other companies in Malaysia..although few have improved..such as TouchNGo,Unifi etc..
but MMM, no way!

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
mind to share bro?

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
yaya bro, pls share yr experience..

Maybe only the particular staff or salesman that ill-treated you? Can lodge a complain to customer service to investigate on that matter..

its nothing to do on Inspira/Lancer..
its just a very bad customer service as other companies in Malaysia..although few have improved..such as TouchNGo,Unifi etc..
but MMM, no way!
Customer service for Mitsubishi Motors? Its Proton service lah!

Mitsubishi cars go service in EON SC what. Don't believe me go EON Glenmarie, you can see Mitsubishi Evo X police car, Lancer GT, Triton service next to Proton Satria Neo & Inspira etc.

Pay Mitsubishi price, get Mitsubishi car, maintain with Proton/EON/DRB-Hicom service. The same monkey that simply service Proton cars will be servicing your Mitsubishi Evo X.

Malaysia boleh maaaa.

faidhifareez

From Facebook
Aug 9, 2011
i was once went to Mitsubishi showroom at PJ, asked them about the Evo X, they all were like, "are your serious you want to buy this expensive car? can u afford it?", i was so disappointed with how they treat me as a customer who just want to know further about the car and the process of buying it. a RM30k deposit for booking i don't really mind but the way the say it was so disrespectful.

back at that time, Evo X was so hard to find in used/recon car market, so i forget about getting one.

pengyu

Sep 28, 2006
i have a very long story to tell bout MMM...so i better keep it for next time..

anyway, regarding salesman disrespecting people just because of how they look...is plain bullsh*t!
i got the same thing,which ever dealer i go..who wears suit other than during work?

once, i bought a superbike just because the salesman was very polite to me..unlike the other 5 dealers that i went, including the infamous NAZA!

It's an early morning and you're in dire need of coffee. No problem. Here's three-time ALMS GT2 Driver's Champion and Le Mans winner, Patrick Long, heading out for a speedy, exhilarating coffee run for work-mate Hurley Haywood. Apparently, it's a daily morning routine for Patrick and we can see why Porsche allows him to get coffee in a 911 GT3 RS 4.0!

<!--more-->Featuring a...