How much is a coupe?

brandoninlove

Feb 24, 2007
Hey all im looking for the price of a coupe a hyundai coupe i want to know whats the price for First hand and second hand...
im not to sure what Liters it has..
1.6 or 1.8
need to know the price thanks...

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Brandoninlove,
We need more info before we can share our experience.. Which year and hich model are you looking at? So far in Malaysia, there are three generations.. Which generation are you talking? The engine can be 1.6, 1.8 or 2.0. I don't think 2.7v6 version is available unless specially request for it. So please provide with more info. Thanks.

brandoninlove

Feb 24, 2007
Well thats the other problem I'm not to sure what to get need suggestions for this matter i want to know what models do we have in malaysia..
Need to pro's to help me out here.
-what do you think is the best model
-Is the the model fast??
well thats all if any one can help please do... thanks

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
brandoninlove,
what's your budget?
The three models are far apart from each other in terms of pricing.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Bradoninlove,
It's difficult to answer your questions. Define "best" and "fast". Apperance wise, everyone will have their own opinions. It's subjective. Engine wise, the third generation is using a upgraded Beta II engine as compared to the Beta engine in the first and second generation. The cars lose out in low gears due to their heavy weight but they are good in higher gears. Since you can use internet, why don't you search the net for more info?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Review Stiff Ring Redefine Chassis stability

Application: Mitsubishi Lancer 6th Gen Front ,Proton Wira (1.3/1.5/1.8), Satria (1.3/1.6/Satria GTI), Putra, Waja (1.6/1.8).

There are many brand out there such as RigidColar , Racetek and many more but i have made my mind to try on stiff ring brand. I believe they serve the same function only different brand .

What is Stiff Ring ?
Improve Handling, Reduce Noise, Eliminate Vibration
Stiff Ring made of special formula alloy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience