honda s2000 mugen replica vented bonnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

honda s2000 mugen replica vented bonnet

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
hi there selling honda s2000 mugen replica vented bonnet.
fiber super light around 7kg.
will fit right away without modification.
lighter u ll save a lot of weight and ull keep ur precious engine cooler means more power.
we used the original boonet and used an original mugen bonnet for our design.deliver count around 3 days after u order to deliver it to u.
this bonnet is design and made by GT auto sunway wich used to be MONSTER garage so our quality is the best if u know our name.
contact me at dennis 0173814412
selling way above market price 1050rm nego spray available (market 1800 above)so dont wait and make ur s2k cooler and nicer with one of our vented bonnet.
cheers to all:itsme:

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

bump for the zHONDA

Attachments

Last edited:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
this pic is just to show u how it ll look like.final product will use light fiber around 7 kg finished pretty impressif and will really help to cool down ur monster engine lol zzzzHonda bump for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask your opinions as stated in the title. I'm more into looking answers in if you were in my shoes what would you do. If you do own the cars listed below, I'd be delighted to know your experiences with the vehicle for example like fuel consumption within town use or traveling further distances, services and maintenance and etc. Of course by the end of the day, the decision still falls on me.

Currently I'm driving my parents rolla. Originally it was an EE100 SE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience