Honda EK3 2doors

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hi there,

Anyone can provide some info related to the above car?

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Good morning tomb,

No lah where got upgrade. my sister going enter college this may.
So give my satria to her lol.. I still remember my college time w/o car.. it suck weii..

any info to share with me for the above car
tombstone said:
wah...wanna upgrade already ar this fella....

badmotorfinger

Dec 7, 2005
muff, i guess u know alot of the facts on the Ek3, multimatic engine. during my Ek hunt not too long ago, i had the pleasure to test drive one of these cars, its is really DAMN economical, but the power is alittle on the downside, of course im comparing it with a b16a la...hehe...but still its a cool ride, very good response from the engine. the car i tested, the owner is my sister's fren, he said its very very economical, full tank can go penang and still have adequate fuel to drive around png town. in normal mode, the rpm stays at about 2K while the speed continues to climb. once set at sports mode, can feel the engine kicks in with the extra valves, but need to rev it quite hard to get the vtec kickin. still packs a punch but like i said, have to rev it up. all the sifus here, correct me if im wrong...cheers..

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
thanks for the input BMF

tombstone

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
u want stock ek3 engine or converted b16a ? if converted, check for signs of rojak la....alot of pplz never buy full halff cut....mebbe price too expensive...if lets say b18c or b16b...

the car we are taking about is roughly manufactured in the year 96-97-98...that means that these cars have been on the road for about 10 years...so lotsa things to look out for - the usual stuff and the common things we need to check when buying any 2nd hand car would include checking for accidents, rust, etc...

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
yeah what you and BMF say is true..
but the feel is different. I hear ur GTI wanna sell izzit, y?
wanna upgrade also :-)

tombstone said:
u want stock ek3 engine or converted b16a ? if converted, check for signs of rojak la....alot of pplz never buy full halff cut....mebbe price too expensive...if lets say b18c or b16b...

the car we are taking about is roughly manufactured in the year 96-97-98...that means that these cars have been on the road for about 10 years...so lotsa things to look out for - the usual stuff and the common things we need to check when buying any 2nd hand car would include checking for accidents, rust, etc...

tombstone

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
haha..yeala..how yunno ar??

but i havent advertise agressively la....still contemplating...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a 2013 Proton Persona. Few months back I have send the car to convert from auto to manual. The mechanic had removed the dashboard and the pillar covers. Few weeks after the conversion everything was alright. But recently whenever I start drive, there is a weird knocking sound (as if like someone put a nut or screw) from the back of the dashboard. But I am not so sure if it is coming from back of dash or from inside the pillar. What I am afraid is if there is something broke and fall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience