Honda CRX

WHOARRRR???????u all in here talk like d automatic transmission totally kenot make it ar?dun make me open my old LONG story abt my old auto EG9,ok?hahahahahhaah(yes,maDmaN,u can START laughing now!kekekekekkeek)..................

jokes aside.....a CRX even w an auto gbox can still b fun 2 drive...real life example......try looking up zanelooss....he used 2 own a 1.6ZC auto CRX.....w me as his passenger(yes,2 HUGE rhino in a tiny CRX,hahahahaha) took on a Supra in SIC....not sure if d Supra was just warming up or d driver is a noob or he just dun plain bother w d tiny CRX...but hell it's STILL FAST!

beside mudah...u can try car list....i remember seeing a red unit for sale sum time back...was an auto if i remember correctly....

n der r ALOT of CRX for sale...just not @ any reasonable price!hahahahahahha..especially mine!kekekkekekeke

WHOARRRR???????u all in here talk like d automatic transmission totally kenot make it ar?dun make me open my old LONG story abt my old auto EG9,ok?hahahahahhaah(yes,maDmaN,u can START laughing now!kekekekekkeek)..................

jokes aside.....a CRX even w an auto gbox can still b fun 2 drive...real life example......try looking up zanelooss....he used 2 own a 1.6ZC auto CRX.....w me as his passenger(yes,2 HUGE rhino in a tiny CRX,hahahahaha) took on a Supra in SIC....not sure if d Supra was just warming up or d driver is a noob or he just dun plain bother w d tiny CRX...but hell it's STILL FAST!

beside mudah...u can try car list....i remember seeing a red unit for sale sum time back...was an auto if i remember correctly....

n der r ALOT of CRX for sale...just not @ any reasonable price!hahahahahahha..especially mine!kekekkekekeke
Whoa, your friend has auto CRX?!!
Is he interested in selling it? :P

BTW I went to check out car list and the red unit still available but it's a manual and in Johor. :(

mrtuner,
d KEY WORD here is USED TO OWN....hehehehehehe....sold long time dy....sorry.....

Alright guys, I'm definitely looking into getting a manual.
But I have a long question to ask :P
So I actually just got my driver's license and have drove 3 manuals so far.
1.) For the driving school's kancil, I could just slowly release the clutch and the car will move. There was no need to step a bit on the accelerator.
2.) When I balik kampung, I drove my relative's kancil. This time, I had to step a bit on the accelerator while releasing the clutch for the car to move. If I just release the clutch only, then the engine will "die".
3.) During the test, I drove a viva. For the viva, I was told to step a bit on the accelerator while releasing the clutch for the car to move.
So... for the CRX, is there like a need to step a bit on the accelerator when releasing the clutch?
Sorry but I am no expert in a manual.

for new driver.... It is essentials to learn from mistakes so that in the future you will be better... Stall a few more times and you will be biased... The cars you drive everyday and the ones that not yours are totally different worlds... Ask any sifu here... Isn`t the car they drive everyday is the car that they feel more understandable compared to other cars??? (even weekdays & weekend cars feels diff!) If today u wanted to buy an auto transmission car the i give you 1 piece of advice... FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE! YOU WILL STILL BE SCARED ABT ENGINE STALL BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH CLUTCH LIFT OFF!:banghead: THEN STUCK WITH A/T CARS! :smokin:

Last edited:
Thx for the link, didn't know there was a CRX club around

very sad, the crx is hard to come by nowadays,
already old, the current price has been " fried high " by sellers.

but if u r really keen on getting one, perhaps you should wait, and spend time
searching all over msia, cos there are some still hidden, and maybe the owner is
willing to sell at a reasonable price.

crx will be like a collectors' item soon, as it is getting old, and not many
can appreciate, maintain it.

u will definitely need to spend on restoration, some exterior parts are
expensive.

there is one selling for 46K in mudah.
i know the ex owner and the car has been done up well inside out.
if u hv d cash, it might be worth it to get it.

it might not be advisable to use the crx as ur first /main car.
unless it is in tip top condition.

very sad, the crx is hard to come by nowadays,
already old, the current price has been " fried high " by sellers.

but if u r really keen on getting one, perhaps you should wait, and spend time
searching all over msia, cos there are some still hidden, and maybe the owner is
willing to sell at a reasonable price.

crx will be like a collectors' item soon, as it is getting old, and not many
can appreciate, maintain it.

u will definitely need to spend on restoration, some exterior parts are
expensive.

there is one selling for 46K in mudah.
i know the ex owner and the car has been done up well inside out.
if u hv d cash, it might be worth it to get it.

it might not be advisable to use the crx as ur first /main car.
unless it is in tip top condition.

i know the current owner, i'm sure the price could be negotiate.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom