• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic Type R EP3 For Sale...

HIDcivic

Known Member
Apr 8, 2005
this is the most maximum modded NA ep3 type R in Malaysia i think... COOL... nothing else to mod except turbo ha ha...

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
Civic-R said:
Bro,heard tt ur a conmen..

in the business ... sometimes u will have things to be settled and different situation happened ... sometimes problem can be solve but sometimes it cant ... depends on the situation and who u dealing with ... sometimes u met someone that are very stubborn and they will never appreciate things u'd done ... they just think their way ... it will be better if u can be wise enough not only to listen to SOME words ... why dont they focus on good things and good deals that i'd done ... those 2 fellas that he mentioned ... already took back the full amount of money!!it was just a misunderstanding!!and 1 of it even promised to write an apologise msg in the forum saying that it was just a misunderstanding and they were being too aggressive but what i did is,i return the full amount to them even b4 they write ,coz i trusted the promises that made by their mum and sis .... and then they neglected and forget about it !!! yet today they dare to say i am a con man ?? many ppl knew this incident !! see how many ppl support me !! coz they knew me !!!

Touch4to : i tried to settle with u for so many times already!!but everytime your answer is still the same!!so no point!!until 1 day u think that we can talk ... then i'll meet up with u ... so many ppl know where i live ... u think i can run with that SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY ??? DUH!!!!

rayracer

Nov 11, 2004
CHERAS,TMN CONNAUGHT
NIL
i was hear before and ask my friend not member here also a car saleman.booking car money is cannot pay back u know,even new car like proton or perodua also like tat,something is gone let them gone.u still like tat,2 ways also no any good things. this waht i say

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
HKS[TRB-02]Evolution said:
in the business ... sometimes u will have things to be settled and different situation happened ... sometimes problem can be solve but sometimes it cant ... depends on the situation and who u dealing with ... sometimes u met someone that are very stubborn and they will never appreciate things u'd done ... they just think their way ... it will be better if u can be wise enough not only to listen to SOME words ... why dont they focus on good things and good deals that i'd done ... those 2 fellas that he mentioned ... already took back the full amount of money!!it was just a misunderstanding!!and 1 of it even promised to write an apologise msg in the forum saying that it was just a misunderstanding and they were being too aggressive but what i did is,i return the full amount to them even b4 they write ,coz i trusted the promises that made by their mum and sis .... and then they neglected and forget about it !!! yet today they dare to say i am a con man ?? many ppl knew this incident !! see how many ppl support me !! coz they knew me !!!

Touch4to : i tried to settle with u for so many times already!!but everytime your answer is still the same!!so no point!!until 1 day u think that we can talk ... then i'll meet up with u ... so many ppl know where i live ... u think i can run with that SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY ??? DUH!!!!
Cool down bro.This is my selling thread & i never angry for hijacking my thread here.I also got many ppl asking for cheaper ep3 & i ask them to check from my topic as i noe u got sell a cheaper ep3.Just settle everything easily & not screwing any1 here.Pls..

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
First,i wanna thanks all forumers who is interested in my EP3.Really a big thank you to you all.I just lowered my price for my EP3.Pls check back with me or Bryan.

Secondly,during tis period of time,i saw many ppl reactions during conversation on the phone regarding the price i'm selling.To 1 UNCLE who is driving a ori EP3 too,i DIDN'T force you to buy my EP3 or i didn't use a gun pointing at your head asking you MUST buy my EP3.I know you DON'T haf intention of buying my EP3,so NEVER or DON'T criticize or complaint tis & that giving me a lot of lousy f***ing reasons said my price too high,waste time loaded in all aftermarket parts,no need change Spoon Sports 4 Pot Calipers,waste money put Defi meters,ori EP3 more than enuf,etc.No use talk cock.If you say your EP3 is fast enough,play 0-400m with my EP3.I'll show you what is the meaning of the word 'FAST'.I respect you bcoz you are uncle.If don't have intention to buy,just tell me straight.No need criticize or give me lousy reasons.Hear that uncle??

Anyway,whether my EP3 is worth the amount i'm asking,PLS...go see the car urself in Naza PJ.How wonderful i say my EP3 is also useless.Seeing is believing.Lastly,my EP3 is still available.Thanks.

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Sabar bro... sabar. ppl just jealous kot? heheeee.... good luck on yr sale! ;)

HIDcivic

Known Member
Apr 8, 2005
ive seen this car at amoil sunway... with all those mods mentioned above, its a bargain for any type-R fans.... these mods easily costs 100k ++...

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
HIDcivic said:
ive seen this car at amoil sunway... with all those mods mentioned above, its a bargain for any type-R fans.... these mods easily costs 100k ++...
I hardly go to Amoil nowadays.Tt Jacky kinda always busy wit his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

need some experienced information from y'all .. c .. i'm using simota filter ... juz now my neighbour saw me doin my DIY heat shield .. then he tells me that this kinda filter will suck in more dust ... ? i think iz knida logical lar ... but will it b seriously harm or something ? or some dust block in the carb ? plz plz need info on this ... thanks ^^

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience