Honda Civic EP3 owners......

coundnt make it in the last tt. Just bought ep3 for 3 month. Looking to tt with u guys. Seldom login to zth. If someone would to organize tt, drop me a message at 017-3707307 :) looking forward to tt with u guys :)

have a set of original ep3 tinted rear glass + 2pcs side glasses, L and R to let go.

Original "privacy" glass.

anyone interested?

supp guys........just sharing...i maybe heading to johor circuit on 12/12/2010 for their trackday..its been awhile since i've went there..so..just asking if anyone would want to join me for a session of fun...

bro, 1 day we do gathering la... to be fair in the middle...
Maybe melaka ...fair to johor geng, fair to kl geng.. amacam?

will do....but need to gimme advance notice lah bro...cause my wife's already pregnant 6 months....kindda hard to leave her or even to bring her along for far trip..but a gath in mlake..that sound fair...hahaha...

kete...still in japan

Attachments

• kete.jpg
    kete.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 110
bln 4 nih..setel2 kan AP nga puspakom lam bln 7 gak laa bleh ride on the road..cume saye bimbang sket xlepas cermin itam kt puspakom.

ko still kat japan or dah blk msia?

Last edited:
bln 4 nih..setel2 kan AP nga puspakom lam bln 7 gak laa bleh ride on the road..cume saye bimbang sket xlepas cermin itam kt puspakom.

nice, perkara biasa, sewa je cermin..like i did...
by the way, when are u coming back from japan?
it would be nice if we can buy some ep3 stuff from there

nice, perkara biasa, sewa je cermin..like i did...
by the way, when are u coming back from japan?
it would be nice if we can buy some ep3 stuff from there

hahaha...btl lah tu...kalau ade sesape yg leh tlg....kn bgs....huhuhu...

anyone wana let go their precious ep3 ...preferable all stock and in perfect condition :)
2002 above :)

please do let me know... my email at [email protected] or pm me here...
or contact me :)
love to own one of my young time dream car :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom