cAnx sale.

Thanks.

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
honestly right bro's...

its a very reluctant sale...i am not sure about this .. whether i am making the right choice...

basically, i thought wanna get a normal car...just to chill and for work...like ES or something... but .... i dono if i can part away with my Eg...

haihs...my plan is to buy a house this year..so kind of need the cash...butttt ... i will see how it goes... if got ppl interested within a weeks time...then maybe i will go ahead...if i dont get much interest .. i guess i will just keep my baby...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
bro, sell EG buy ES then hse? how la? hahahaa u are selling a cheaper car to get a more expensive car... and a house at the same time...

keep the EG la bro, sentimental value. all the hard work going to XH and back... 1 day u will surely miss the track days wan bro!

keep EG, BUY house, Forget ES!!

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
honestly right bro's...

its a very reluctant sale...i am not sure about this .. whether i am making the right choice...

basically, i thought wanna get a normal car...just to chill and for work...like ES or something... but .... i dono if i can part away with my Eg...

haihs...my plan is to buy a house this year..so kind of need the cash...butttt ... i will see how it goes... if got ppl interested within a weeks time...then maybe i will go ahead...if i dont get much interest .. i guess i will just keep my baby...
Bro jus keep it la...haha since u put & invested lot of hardwork n $ inside tis BABY...ur EG can use to be ur normal car also , haha...anyway i vil always bump 4 u since i quite like ur car bcz in JJ i dun think EG is easy to meet since my house own 1 EG & i also a EG kaki mahhh haha

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro, sell EG buy ES then hse? how la? hahahaa u are selling a cheaper car to get a more expensive car... and a house at the same time...

keep the EG la bro, sentimental value. all the hard work going to XH and back... 1 day u will surely miss the track days wan bro!

keep EG, BUY house, Forget ES!!
lolx bro.

The cash i get from EG can put in the bank ...for down payment on a house. Then buy the ES taking car loan for 7 years. That is the plan

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Bro jus keep it la...haha since u put & invested lot of hardwork n $ inside tis BABY...ur EG can use to be ur normal car also , haha...anyway i vil always bump 4 u since i quite like ur car bcz in JJ i dun think EG is easy to meet since my house own 1 EG & i also a EG kaki mahhh haha
hahaha yeah bro i know...my EG is a daily driver...Very good FC and fun to drive...the thing is...i just think its time to move forward la bro...i need to set my priorities straight.... we will see how it goes... anyways thanks bro's... :itsme:

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
lolx bro.

The cash i get from EG can put in the bank ...for down payment on a house. Then buy the ES taking car loan for 7 years. That is the plan

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

hahaha yeah bro i know...my EG is a daily driver...Very good FC and fun to drive...the thing is...i just think its time to move forward la bro...i need to set my priorities straight.... we will see how it goes... anyways thanks bro's... :itsme:
Lol bro...my suggestion is dun sell it lar haha...since u selling ur BABY to pay downpayment for ur new house & find a ES to loan 7 years...y dun u find $ from others way to pay downpayment n cont to play ur EG?haha...BUMP 4 2day (23/3/2010) :mad:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wahhh you guys poison damn good wei.... to the point i am actually considering...hmmm wil give it a few more days...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
...my EG is a daily driver...Very good FC and fun to drive
bro, daily drive with good fc and fun... u dont need anything else man!

i drive an ES to work everyday. its not a really fun car (no pun intended). its just another car. i have more fun driving my ex-satria to work than the ES, but i need the booth space...

i havent even met u and u wanna sell the EG adi, apa ni dei!?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
salute to you guys la. really. :adore:

just so you know...car is not for sale thanks to arrowhead, zhaf and mini. am keeping my baby ...

Last edited:

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
salute to you guys la. really. :adore:

just so you know...car is not for sale thanks to arrowhead, zhaf and mini. am keeping my baby ...
Lol we made AD_EG reject to sell his car haha...in 2days haha bro honestly la if i free i reali go n find u limteh :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tufoil is now available at all 5 Handy-Fix D.I.Y. stores in the Klang valley.

1. Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara
2. Jaya One , beside Cold Storage
3. Subang Parade
4. Ampang Point shopping complex
5. Sogo 5th Floor, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman.

All stores carry the 8 oz. and 4 oz. bottles. Check it out. TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience