HKS Circle Earth Grounding Kit

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
Hey guys, I came across this grounding kit in a S'pore magazine yesterday, I though grounding is a "fake technology" how come a big brand like HKS can also produce a kit?

From reading on the web, I think its a HKS Japan product not USA, cause the Americans don't believe in grounding, or something like that.

Anyway, if this thing really works, would a cheaper brand like Pivot have a similar effect on a car?

http://www.fastwrx.com/hksceagrkit.html
http://www.i-m-racing.com/hkscieagrkit.html

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
HKS makes one of the best grounding kit in the market. Top of the line stuff with gold plated connectors and distribution block. Great choice..

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
grounding doesnt work ?
who told u lar bro
but please i mean please
dont expect 20hp or even 2hp increase in it
its just to give a better ground for all the elektrik and electronics for ur car and nothing more ...

PutraCraze

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
jinkl- said:
grounding doesnt work ?
who told u lar bro
but please i mean please
dont expect 20hp or even 2hp increase in it
its just to give a better ground for all the elektrik and electronics for ur car and nothing more ...

sorry sorry.. forgot to tellu tat i started to admired u liao.... ahhaahhaahhah.....

guest18

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
proven to be best for old car where their grounding point is being corroded over time

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
putracraze : hhehehhehhe , gonna kill u larr , u teach me , i tell them only hehhehhehehe

c-ground : sorry bro about my grounding , i gatal tangan , took the risk and fixed it hehe

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
Opps, so grounding really helps, my mistake, I somehow got the impression otherwise. Anyway, as for my other question, does any old grounding kit on the market work as well as the HKS one?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
just curious here, will/can/does grounding improve power/torque at all?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I've also been wondering about grounding stuff. I've got a Satria, born in September 1995. That's about 9 years and 9 months, close to about 10 years old. I've heard a few people say that grounding works better with aged vehicles. I've also heard some mechs at accessories shop say that it's useless. Since my car is close to a decade old, I've always wondered and thought about getting 5 point grounding for my car. Some questions that wonder around my mind is....

1) Will there be any obvious and noticeable difference?

2) Does the material of the grounding kit matter?

3) What is the few most noticeable and obvious difference?

4) I guess one reason for grounding is the prolonging of electrical items' life span. Other than that, how will it help my car electronics (or any other areas/parts/etc.) in the long run?

5) Are there any products that will provide full money back guarantee if the item doesn't work as expected?

6) For a 1995 satria running on Maintenance Free battery (this may not make any difference but just additional info), how much would a grounding kit cost? I believe there are some ZTH members who sells grounding kits, no?

Thanks peepz.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/769/depankiri4p21cj4.jpg

anyone can help me on how to solve/ fixed this problem??? (click the link to see full size)... actually i'm driving kelisa, my car less than 1 year (WPR XXXX), never got accident or langgar lubang besar or whatsoever that can make this thing happen...already refer with P2 SC, they said fender & front bumper lari (passenger side/ left side), so then after they adjust the fender, still same... besides, my tyre also makan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience