Interior and Cockpit

HKS Air Fuel Ratio

Checkers

Known Member
Sep 5, 2007
Item: HKS AFR Type L
Original Japan

Description:
The HKS AFR (Air Fuel Ratio Regulator) is a simple fuel adjusting device that adjusts the air / fuel ratio by changing the airflow voltage output to the factory computer. The AFR was designed for vehicles that are lightly tuned (air cleaner, exhaust system, header, etc), and that only need slight fuel-adjustment. The 10 setting adjustment indicator allows the user to richen or lean the stock setting by approximately 1.0 A/R point in either direction (richer or leaner). Each notch on the adjustment indicator will adjust the A/R by approximately 0.20 of an A/R point. Both the lean side and the rich side have 5 adjustments.
WARNING: Due to the nature of this product, a lean air/fuel ratio may be achieved and may cause detonation or serious engine damage. Because this unit is a sophisticated electrical device and can easily be damaged by improper installation, these units are sold "AS-IS", and are non-returnable for ANY reason. We strongly suggest that this unit be installed by a qualified professional who is familiar with this product.

Call for fast deal. Price negotiable. free gift awaits.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/homelymadmad/MG_1586-_zps3aaad613.jpg
My friend all are talking about asian le mans... I love car but I love pretty gals even more..:P

Just found out some website link that helps you with this.. Asian Le Mans Series
how much you know about asian le mans... do you know which company is sponsoring tyres for this competition
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience