All Other Stuff

High Quality STAINLESS STEEL jewelry for MEN

dreamy said:
:_: :_: nice item ... really like it...
thanks yea
mayb ill get d another wan sooner
keep in touch!!

BUMPP

Hey bro,nice to know you like the item !! Thanks for your feedback =)

Hi,just to let you guys know,these bracelets are unisex.I have alot of clients asking me to show female bracelets.If you like a thinner design, try the Crystal collection,Magnetic and Casual.

However,girls nowadays prefer bigger and more outstanding accesories and jeweleries.It seems to be a trend...remember those giant size watches ,necklaces with big pendants and thick crystal bracelets girls like wearing ?They actually look good on them too !

I have alot of female clients buying the Rugged steel collection which is the thickest bracelets i have, and i have male clients buying the thinnest crystal bracelets i have in stock.Such an irony isnt it ?But then again,look at some male celeberaties,they are wearing more diamonds than the average female !

Errr Bro,

The Pix for the rings? Cant manage to find em in this thread...

thanks a lot bro

Sorry for the delay bro..but rings dont seem very popular among people.So i am importing a few nice designs just for your viewing pleasure =) If responses are good,i might import more.

Thanks =)

pls email me at [email protected]. im interested at the magnetic braclet..

give me details of location to view and ur very best price. im looking for 1 now.. im ard 1U anyway..

thanks

Email has been sent.Price quoted is already my very best price since Metaru Jewelery only uses the fineness material and is of UK design.Shipping + Material + Labour is very expensive !

To all those who PMED me,thanks for your PMS.Your pms have been replied,please include your phone number so that i can SMS you right away to discuss meeting venue and time.THanks so much guys !

PMS replied !Thanks for support guys !BTW,to all those who emailed me,sorry it took me a while to reply as i dont check my emai often.I will try to check my mail as often as possible from now on,but it will be better if you directly SMSED me at 012-2357991 or PM me here on ZTH ! Anyhow,thanks for email guys !

New products added under Magnetic Collection and Casua Art collection! Please look at first post of this thread to see the new picture !

Last edited:
check ur email. thanks

nice 2 deal with u..
i will buy more from u in future.
the new patten magnetic bracelet very nice....if i know i will buy the new patten

Last edited:
Emails and PMS replied.
Thanks nates for your feedback.It was a great pleasure dealing with you too..i must say that you have a good taste.Maybe i will seek your advice next time if our UK designers run out of ideas in the future =) If you want to buy another,i will be more than happy to deliver the jewelery to you..just call me!

Top Bottom