[HELP]Water entering sunroof JDM EG6 stock sunroof

Lim Ling Yang

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
Currently my ride is JDM EG6 with stock sunroof.
This sunroof does not need rubbers to block/stop water from entering it.
It however allows the water to flow down to the front and back of the car.
But now the right side of the sunroof is collecting water. The left side is still doing fine. I just pour water and it flows right down.
So what can I do?
PS:I just replaced the rubbers around my front windshield.Could this be the cause of the problem?

Din_Kg_subang

Mar 31, 2008
bro. ur car so many problem. that day change gearbox now water coming in from sunroof. maybe now you change roof only.

amran

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
Currently my ride is JDM EG6 with stock sunroof.
This sunroof does not need rubbers to block/stop water from entering it.
It however allows the water to flow down to the front and back of the car.
But now the right side of the sunroof is collecting water. The left side is still doing fine. I just pour water and it flows right down.
So what can I do?
PS:I just replaced the rubbers around my front windshield.Could this be the cause of the problem?
dude. i own jdm eg6 also with stock sunroof. i hit this problem before and it takes a while for me to figure out what is going on. before that whenever it rains outside, it somehow rains oso inside .. if you know what i mean :biggrin: . At first i thought the water coming from the front windshield but then it is actually the water from sunroof.

our sunroof actually has two drain pipe (if i remember correctly). one in front and one at the back of the sunroof. what happen in our case is that the drain pipe got blocked with dirt. so whenever we pour water or it rains heavily, the drain pipe is not working and the sunroof water will spill on to the roof cover and run down inside the car.

my advice is to check the drain pipe and clear it if it got blocked.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys ! dont know if this is the right place to ask,

but is there any way to transfer a number plate from an old car to another old car?

Am thinking of selling my seg, but i wanna maintain the number plate onto my civic.

I heard last time you could get a motorcycle (new), to use that as a "middleman".

does anyone know if that technique still applies, or any other way?

thanks in advance to all responders
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience