Help - STREAMYX at Menjalara Towers?

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi,

I would be shifting to Menjalara Towers (opposite Sri Damansara) soon but I have trouble trying to find out if Menjalara Towers can have Streamyx or not? Can anyone out there help me out with this question? I am thinking of subscribing to Streamyx there. Or else, is anyone staying at Menjalara Towers, can you provide me with the first 4 digits of your phone number there so I can check with TMNet to see whether Streamyx can be supported. Thanks!

IN_Transit

Oct 19, 2004
Not too sure of what avenues you have tried to get the information. But from what I could find on the telekom/streamyx website, they have a list of coverage areas. That should give you an idea whether you're covered. Worst case, give them a ring. I'm in D'ara Perdana btw, n it's covered.

www.telekom.com.my
www.streamyx.com.my??? (not sure)

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi :(

Yup, I did check out their website but it was not detailed enough. They only gave general locations (son Menjalara falls in Kepong or Damansara...?). I also called them but they said that without a phone number they cannot check to see if the area is covered or not. So I was hoping any members currently staying in Menjalara Towers could provide me with their fixed line's partial phone numbers. Thanks though... :)

ashes

Aug 13, 2004
Streamyx service in Manjalara is still not available! im applying for streamyx since last month. for my office!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally a hybrid not for geeks, and it's here in Malaysia. To be officially unveiled next Thursday on the 3rd of Nov, The Honda CR-Z is the hybrid world's best looking hybrid, has the genes of the successful Honda Insight and is very tunable both aesthetically and in performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience