Help!! myvi brake not makan la~ supension very soft??

tz.

Jan 20, 2010
PJ
another nice topic to read about myvi.. and yeah, my parents just purchased one for me recently.. drive around about less than 100 in the mileage and still in the running in period, but well.. brakes suck and i can't lie.. apart from that costly option above.. changing into a 4pot brakes, what can u guys recommend me?

tz.

Jan 20, 2010
PJ
try toyota wish or honda odessey brakes, i 4got which ones, but can fit in myvi.
since Honda Odyssey fitted with a five lug nuts, i guess Toyota Wish is the one.. do anybody have ever try this conversion before? how's the braking performance and cost? wondering..

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
since Honda Odyssey fitted with a five lug nuts, i guess Toyota Wish is the one.. do anybody have ever try this conversion before? how's the braking performance and cost? wondering..
Bro Toyota wish also got 5lugs...
One noob questions, if change to aftermarket brakes system will the ABS function still there?

quiksilve

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
For cornering set up , i would recommend you change to eibach pro kit springs, lowers the myvi sufficient enough.

And pair the springs with sachs super touring absorbers, that way even without installing anti-roll bar, your myvi can still take corner better than stock, yet comfort level is not sacrifice even with the new lowered height.

At least this you can be sure of since i'm running this set up.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its a 2009 car. warranty will definitely void. maybe he shouldnt have bought this car. should go for performance car since he often brake hard at 120km/h.....
just my 2cents.

Sep 24, 2012
Slang or
Did your car come with abs system?, check & change the brake fluid if necessary, cause while changing brake fluid all the bubble will breath out through the brake caliber nozzle...that will restore the brake performance. Check the brake pad as well, replace if need... Dont save on it, it related your safety...

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Check those soft suspension response & oil leak. Replace if necessary....if still not satisfy, add on coil spring damper to enhanced the suspension stablility, it won't void your warranty if it still worth. Meanwhile it will prolong the suspension lifespan... Satisfaction prove & guarantee...any enquiry can call 0136138855 only on working hour....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello frenz,

I have some problem with my car engine. :hmmmm:
It will jerk/turn off while still moving when I press the clutch to shift from high gear to low gear and when slow down at trafic light. It happen quite frequent unless if I keep on accelerating the engine. This only happen when I turn on the aircond.
Fyi, I'm using engine Silvertop 20V that fix into toyota AE111.
Appreciate your help/idea on how to solve this problem.

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience