HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!! everyone...PLZ

dragonfly

Known Member
greeting to all...i am new here...name:Joshua...i truely need all the help from u all masters n sifus n every one basically...i just got myself a ae101(4doors) n it is ready for a NEW heart(engine)...i am truely blank on toyota...as i used to own a proton...kindly plz answer my questions

1. whats the diff between blacktop n silvertop???
2. which one is better for a bolt on turbo???
3. how much $$$ is needed to complete it starting from halfcut???20-25k???
Lastly...n the most important...
4. which workshop can give me the best results every car owner wan???

ermm...just for u all to know i am not using it for races...just a dream of mine to make it happen...i am sure all of u know what i mean here...kindly plz give me the answer...all your opinions, suggestions, answers, replies n etc will b accepted with an open heart....it will b well appreciated...thank you ...

do a search dude......its been covered sooo many times liao

bolt on turbo? go to kajang and ask people there around... why bolt on turbo? take 3sgte better lah...

20V expert.....emmmm go TRIAL Tuning Spirit. Look for William san. Your seg will never be the same anymore. Proven.

waaaaaa ... sifoo acoustic and sifoo GT20V so direct one ... heheheheehehee ... terus ask ppl to do search search ... ahahahahahaa .... but so true laaa ... so many times liauu this kinda questions came up ... :P

4agze : hehe..its like a dream for me to built a 20v turbo since i was schooling...:P

ming1705 : TRIAL tuning spirit???thank you for this info but can i know where is this workshop n any contact number...i am from ipoh

GT20v/Acoustic : dont mean to offend anyone but hten i am really new...so even if i would serch for the database archives i may not understand fully what it says....actually it will b a good help if i got a chance to talk to someone personally....a machanic for instance...anyway acoustic thankz for the website...

everyones help n comment is truely appreciated...thank you...

In Ipoh ah? Hmm a bit susah.
Well most important, get a mechanic who knows what he is doing (recommended by respected ppl). If not put what engine also die.
After this rosak that rosak, JPJ don't approve rosak lagi.......pay $$$$ cannot use car.

Hmm 20v turbo....
Most headache of them all. You'll probably end up spending more time with your mechanic
than your wife/gf......

If want kick..go for the Supercharged engine..very shiook already.

but i wan the 'psssst...' sound...hehe...greedy me...:P n for the xpenses 25k enough????...i am ready for it..just need to think n think n more advice if possible...thank you

turbocharge a 4AGZE la.. save all ur headache. you will be very surprised at the oooommp h it can produce. 25K is a very safe figure(i think). fellow resident member here, TE27levin, can provide you with immense information on how to do it.

Banzai's proposition is the best. 4AGZE is the Supercharged 16v version of the
4age line of engines. If I am not wrong the last genenation of this variant is during the
AE101 (silvertop era). However, the 4AGZEs are all 16v engines.

Chances are better for this engine (block & all) if you are considering turbo charging a 4AGE.
Ah but then..... back to mechanic again. Make sure you get a good one. If not, cry also no tears.......

banzai : thankz for your suggestion..i'll think over on turbocharging a 4agze...

autoblackie : yeah u r right...i am still looking for a trust worthy machanic...

fai : thankz for the website...actually i am not really goin for power...just a goin for a dream of buliding my own turbocharge car...n ive choose a toyota instead of a honda :) thats why i need a lot of all the pro here...thakn you...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom