Hello I am newbie!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
Hi how do I join this club?!

I hope u can organise a cruise sometime soon!

Okies laters!

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi ManR34We usually have our offical gathering on the first Saturday of the month.. so I suppose the next one is on 6th August. However , we do periodically have unoffical onces..

Do tell us more about yourself..you're into touge huh? Reza is our resident touge king, maybe we should organise a trip up Genting or something.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Jebu? touge delivery? damn! muakakakaa.. people sell tofu.. he sell touge? muakakakakakakakaka

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
touge? haha but i like tofu :D

Hi!

My real name is Man. or just call me Ah Man.

28yr old male...living in PJ

Yes i love mountain climbing style or just plain street racing, but i prefer to test the suspension n brakes of the car in mountain cruises...i used to race uphill/downhill back in melbourne with my evo 6. AWD easily kills everyone and everything. i oso drove FF cars, which oso is easily done with a dc2 or baby civics, but not as good as AWD... :D

Now i would like to learn a new challenge and new technics or skills with FR with my stock R34.

SO please bring it on fellas! Pls gimme a genting style cruise! i would prefer b4 august as i will be going to thailand for 4 days!
but thats fine! after august oso can! hehe

remember AWD are for girls these days, esp in da wet!hehehe :D

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Hi Man, we do drive up to Genting occasionally during weekends. However, we usually drive slow and don't drive straight. :p

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
hehehe i think if u drove straight up genting u already be hanging with the monkeys in da trees down bottom :D

too bad about slow lah...i want speed adrenilan up there...

i hope we can go just alil' fast a bit only...just a little bit fast...say maybe extra 5-10kph more? :D

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Hi ManR34,

Welcome to the club.

Actually S.k.a.g.e.e and I have been talking about organizing a Sunday hill drive.
Something more exciting then the usual Saturday night meet.

Genting, Bukit Tinggi and Cameron were some of the few hills that we have discussed.

To make this drive more exciting, we need more members to join.

Also please note, the drive will be a laid back cruise. not the kind of drive you see in Initial D.

Being driven down hill in a car is cool, but not in an ambulance.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
ManR34 said:
hehehe i think if u drove straight up genting u already be hanging with the monkeys in da trees down bottom :D

too bad about slow lah...i want speed adrenilan up there...

i hope we can go just alil' fast a bit only...just a little bit fast...say maybe extra 5-10kph more? :D
That's true. In fact some of our members went into trees and ravine and milestones, driving straight into them when they are trying not to drive straight.

No problem following us, but like I say, we usually drive slow, so you might wanna take the lead, and let Kaminari cucuk you. LOL

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
Hi Supremus

Yes thanks for your welcome!...I am glad there is a Skyline club in Malaysia!

Yes i am not a Initial D driver! not even close! me no skill lar to drift around mountain apexi's! But what i really do is speed! Fast up fast down but with utmost safety! I am not planning to kill any1 or die in this country! Especially i just bought my R34...noway will i want 2 hurt my baby...hehehe

More skylines to join? This new club is it?? Well there aint much skylines around in Malaysia so how to join wo? Maybe you guys can invite the evo and subie clubs and then the FF clubs to join in the hill climb?....that had be a great challenge...different cars, different specs...and different techniques taking corners...most importantly different drivers :D

Hi MrNismo

Yes I would love to join you fellas! Actually I don't mind to take lead, but i think prefer to be 2nd...'redsun' type driver is me :D
Besides I don't think I can handle's Kaminari's pace! Oso i have only been to genting once! so newbie hill for me...hehehe
Maybe i will take on those genting taxis instead! heheheh...I heard from friend they OWN genting! :D

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
No laahh just kidding only...me drive slow tooo...too much slow, until I accidentally bump little MX5....kekeke

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
hi ..different cars, different specs isn't a metter on how fast u r when u r in genting ..its a metter of how many balls left over...i bet a "no balls,one eye,2 doors, white rav4 with schoolboy driver" gonna tar pau most of the sk****ne no metter up/downhill...cheers..

btw this is just a old men jokes...hehehe

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
old men got onli 1 balls?

:p dude why with all the negativity...maybe need to stay home and watch some more tv...that one is accident free!
(just kidding!) :D
okok i lied, maybe the tv blow up and u die...hehe

well better to think positive mah!

...if u aint got balls left ova then no need to be in da car performance or racing scene...right? hahaha

there are always stupid public drivers on publics roads. (thats why its called street race and not track race) but if u got the skills in predicting and judging their speed and their car and the way they are driving, u should be able to muster a way to avoid the lunatic...

that one is called anti-accident corrective driving techinue (often involves BIG FAT 6pot BRAKE SYSTEM + handbrake ABS style braking....kekek :)
...all drifters should know all about it...controlling ur car when in a dangerous situtation...

racers always TRY to avoid accidents, i am not saying there wont be any...in life there is always risks, in everything u do...sex even..u can even crack ur cock while in gear (me experience b4!...hahahhaha) :D

so that is why i always say ITS THE DRIVER SKILL NOT ALWAYS THE CAR....certainly wif right safety setups the car helps ALOT!

just my 2 cents! feel free to discuss some more!

Last edited:

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
ManR34: yes ...i agree on wat u said... i'm converting in to a stage that prefer to stay at home ,watch t.v and t t with frens ... umm.....racing scene is getting blur for me ..hehehe...

anti-accident corrective driving techinue ???? guess i'll just had to drive slow ...cheers.....

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
:p heheeh ur right...watching tv and drive slow is much easier than CAADT (Corrective Anti-Accident Driving Technique) ! LOLOLOL :D

Game_Over: hey r u are into scuba? i want to a get licence for that...care to share ur tips on scuba and snorkelling permits/licencing?

Last edited:

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Gameover only goes scuba diving into ravine and jungle trekking into trees. All the rest while he stays at home producing the next generation and taking care of his egg. LOLOLOL

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
ManR34 said:
that one is called anti-accident corrective driving techinue (often involves BIG FAT 6pot BRAKE SYSTEM + handbrake ABS style braking....kekek :)
...all drifters should know all about it...controlling ur car when in a dangerous situtation...

emm well..
got BIG FAT 6 pot + handbrake ABS style braking.

can stop on time
but problem is some car behind cannot stop on time
and BANG !!!!

:D

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
cmng said:
emm well..
got BIG FAT 6 pot + handbrake ABS style braking.

can stop on time
but problem is some car behind cannot stop on time
and BANG !!!!

:D
if cars..small prob.. but when its a big truck??? then, big problem....LOL :D

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
WTF??.....this not selling sect...spoil the thread oni..

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
ManR34 said:
Hi!

My real name is Man. or just call me Ah Man.

28yr old male...living in PJ

Yes i love mountain climbing style or just plain street racing, but i prefer to test the suspension n brakes of the car in mountain cruises...i used to race uphill/downhill back in melbourne with my evo 6. AWD easily kills everyone and everything. i oso drove FF cars, which oso is easily done with a dc2 or baby civics, but not as good as AWD... :D

Now i would like to learn a new challenge and new technics or skills with FR with my stock R34.

SO please bring it on fellas! Pls gimme a genting style cruise! i would prefer b4 august as i will be going to thailand for 4 days!
but thats fine! after august oso can! hehe

remember AWD are for girls these days, esp in da wet!hehehe :D

Welcome to da group...!!

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi Everyone,

I have a very big question. I am planning to do a D.I.Y on an engine conversion (just as a hobby), so any help from experienced mechanics or anyone who has done this conversion before would be at great help! I am very serious here.

Okay. Lets just say, i have got:

1) Evo2/3 full harness wiring,
2) Evo2/3 complete engine with mounts,
3) Evo2/3 Air flow meter (MAF) and ECU,
4) But using my 4G93 Gearbox.

Is this all i need? I dont have a complete half cut. I am just worried...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience