Visit site
Worryin bout road blocking at night cus want to balik kampung/visit friends
any ideas??..saw lotsa police nowadays..kopi kopi wallet very pain :(

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
addicted2flc,
With all due respect, you should not worry about any form of road block as long as you did not break the law. Drive accordingly and all should be fine. If you have modified the cosmetic looks of your car, take a bit of trouble and dig up about what the local law says about car modification. If it is not mentioned in the law books about certain car modifications, then you also need not worry. As joeker said in the earlier post, comply with the law and all should be fine. If you continue to bribe the cops, we will never EVER have any rights on the roads.
Just my opinion, that's all. Drive safe and God be with you always.
Peace.

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Just in case...

Try to travel early morning time.. 1 am ++ ..

Follow the traffic rules.. coz during festive season here.. blocks along balik kampung road usually look for traffic offenders.. but if u break the traffic rules and they tahan u.. maybe modding issues will come out..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I despise big SUVs, I have mentioned that countless times before so I’m not going to go down that road, I just wanted to introduce this behemoth SUV, the Alton F650 XUV.

Apparently, the thing is so huge, it dwarfs a Hummer H1 !! Getting in for a normal sized person could be a daunting task, just look at how a person sizes up to it in the picture. The Ford F650 truck based mammoth is powered by a straight six, 7.2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience