GTti experts pls help!

everblur

Known Member
Hi all,

I want to send my car to a workshop who can help me with my Charade. Dream Machine can help but they have too many cars at the moment. Does anyone know any other workshop?

Here's the situation, I bought the GTti engine with the ECU. So it would be considered as engine lantai since nothing else is included. Now the engine is mounted... everything else fixed except car cannot start cos no ignition wiring. The workshop I sent the car to was not familiar with sourcing GTti parts and fixing Charades so I had the car towed back to my house.

Now I'm stuck with a Charade that can't be started at all. It would be great if anyone knows a GTti expert to come over to have a look and perhaps help me fix this car up. Of course I would be willing to pay the person too :regular_smile: .

Thanks for your help, ZTH members

now u r stuck only with the ignition system rite? coil, ignitor?
y dont u try to source the igniter n coil from DM. maybe they got spares.

*looks like frnt mount intercoolers.. hehe
using l2 radiator? hope it can provide sufficient cooling.

hey,i suggest you try hitting

and talk to Mervin,his nickname is GTti in the forum.
I cant think of anyone who knows better of GTti's in Malaysia.

ignition coil not there, battery leh?

strange wei, why is your ecu in the engine bay?

Hi everblurr,

Supposed there is a hose connecting out from the throttle body rite? Don't worry man, i'm sure anyone who is expert in gtti can help u...:)

everblur.
do u got the map sensor as well? didnt see any vacuum hose from ur intake manifold/plenum chamber.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom