gtr r34 halfcut.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Guess someone got a new name again...here we go again... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

u didn't answer the thread starter's question either. :sleep:
Haa haa haa haa... GOAL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Anyway....go buy a Motor Trader OR borrow from a friend and look it up in there...I remember seeing someone selling the half cut there.

abu samah

Banned
Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i presume you drive a saga proton or a wira proton? 34R RTG Skyline nissan perhaps? Or is your name the other way round? Sti WRX Subaru? 55LC Benz Mercedes?
:stupid:
ok mr spell it right...you are very smart...next time correct peoples grammar as well..:stupid:

eh eh eh

WyNG

1,500 RPM
Jul 16, 2008
Penang
I do have a ori bumper+2nd+3rd lips,fender,bonnet.front tail lights and rear after market tail lights......Msg me at 0125881363

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Never ending...back to the topic guys..peace.....later just gonna be like the all the churches kena bomb....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
at least i didn't pick on anyone here... except the haters. :rolleyes:

back on the circuit, i tried surveying the chop shop around kajang and seem like they got no r34 gtr half cut in their stock. but r33/r32 gts-t/gtr quite few lying on their floor. oh. i remember seeing r34 gtt half cut few weeks back. or days? can't remember.

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
i didnt pick on anybody.just told him not to "sound" everyone in this forum...:biggrin:

anyway where is it in kajang? may i know the position is?

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
at least he tried to correct on something which is small, but very SIGNIFICANT. in contrast to your latest post on the xackstah's thread 'Independant Owners Club' regarding how many members that they have.

quoting your post

wow..i wonder who's the member of ur "skyline-club" ..hmmm.. let me guess maybe 4-5 of u.
what are you trying to say here? so what if there's only 4 or 5 members in their club?. why you need to look down on others?

anyway, for the chop shop, u can try them along side from stesen bas kajang to metro kajang.

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
haiya.. plss dont start it again.. i never look down on others(in fact.."the others" looking down on others)..i just get annoyed with people who act like he knows everything(no need to mention name).. for newcomers like me its a bad impression for u guys.thats what im trying to say.

thanx for the info anyway... :wavey:

abu samah

Banned
Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
at least he tried to correct on something which is small, but very SIGNIFICANT. in contrast to your latest post on the xackstah's thread 'Independant Owners Club' regarding how many members that they have.

quoting your post

what are you trying to say here? so what if there's only 4 or 5 members in their club?. why you need to look down on others?

anyway, for the chop shop, u can try them along side from stesen bas kajang to metro kajang.

let me tell u what SIGNIFICANT is...its how your car is on the road giving impact to others in its same class and not by pointing out R34 GTR instead of gtr r34 ...so,are we on the same wavelength???
if not then please continue doing so by correcting every ppl's typo in the forum..:biggrin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
for the sake of peace in zth. i declare u win the arguement SAMAH ABU

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
i didn't say that i'm a peacemaker. did i? :rolleyes:

i just want to stop this argument which lead us to nowhere. got it?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Okay guys...lets back to the topic lah...never mind who is the winner or who is the peace maker lah...We are all here for 2 purposes only mah...to give opinion and make friends loh....CHEERSSSS....:wavey: