GTR 32 checklist?

Ha! Ha! I do wish I can do as what you had mentioned. Chicks really don't dig GTRs, a bloody beemer or slk might make them drool.
Man, if you current GF passionately agrees with you on the goodness of turbo cars - marry her right now!!

rott said:
Ha! Ha! I do wish I can do as what you had mentioned. Chicks really don't dig GTRs, a bloody beemer or slk might make them drool.
Man, if you current GF passionately agrees with you on the goodness of turbo cars - marry her right now!!

Yeah she digs CLKs!! since her initials is CLK...damn silly if u ask me...but yup i have taught her well dude...its all about communication mate! ALOT of it to convince her! hahaahah
besides turbo technology is one of the best things ever invented! :D
marry her aye? yup end of this year!! right on man!! right on!! :cool:

PS. how about the toyota caldina GT4 2.0 turbo? hehehe
its a station wagon...its nice and long and plenty of baby space :D
tell ur wife its just 1.6L NA...she wouldn't even know! ;)

Last edited:
Ha! Ha! The bonnet scoop on the Caldina is a tell tale sign of turbocharged car man. She knows a bit about such things after I had tried to get her to buy an Impreza previously...

rott said:
Ha! Ha! The bonnet scoop on the Caldina is a tell tale sign of turbocharged car man. She knows a bit about such things after I had tried to get her to buy an Impreza previously...

u should teach her, having an impreza would benefit her and ur family....it is a damn safe car...IE AWD system....give ur family total safety in the wet...better than have a FF car in the wet! somemore got bigger and better brake systems...

my friends back in aust. bought imprezzas for their small family's just for the fact its got 4 doors and awd system...they both got 1 little baby each...somemore its damn comfortable :D

u gotta be like this :handkiss: to ur wife while explaining the safety factors and turbo technology to her :D

having bonnet scoops does not mean its a "monster" looking car....its just one way of cooling the car down...
good luck! ahahaaha :tee:

Top Bottom