GTI R3 rear carbon fiber spoiler...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

GTI R3 rear carbon fiber spoiler...

let me know too if u found one, I'll call the police.

R3 is limited edition CF spoiler, means u can only get if u are a registered 150 owners of R3 with proton motorsports. costs RM1700

if it's found not on an official R3, it's definately stolen.

my friend's spoiler got stolen because of robbers like those selling these items.

Calvin:

these CF spoilers CANNOT be sold by Proton to non-Satria R3 owners.
Even the owners cant buy one UNLESS they got proof their OWN spoiler was stolen.
so any Satria R3 CF spoiler in the market is DEFINATELY a stolen item.

ninja_iga said:
Calvin:
so any Satria R3 CF spoiler in the market is DEFINATELY a stolen item.

not exactly, as everyone assumes that the owner might not sell it...how bout the case of N1 which has stripped the r3 track car and putting everything for sale? its the legal owner's prerogative and wish whether to sell or not..and if he does, then the buyer who purchased it has NOT bought a once thought to be a DEFINATE STOLEN ITEM.

DISCLAIMER - if any r3 OWNER WHO Sell Their SPOILER SHUD NOT ASK FOR ANOTHER REPLACEMENT... :)
keke...juz stating a point, dun flame me... :)

cheers..

calvin tong said:
my fren looking for R3 rear spoiler... if any one know where can buy it pls let me know...
012-6050330

calvin, if its just carbon fibre gti spoiler u want, u can approach kajang fibre...they are the ones responsible for Gerard's CF spoiler...

if not mistaken is whole cf... ;)

wait lemme ask gerard...anyway think u cud also ask him and get from him directly for the cf spoiler...

saw a gti lookalike, with intercooler, parked at the Giant carpark, Shah Alam, with the "R3" cf spoiler...with the engraving/embossing at the sides of the spoiler....

i've smsed faisal the reg number as well....but no news from him.....anyway, it was a coupla days before X'mas....

does kajang fiber sell..4g93 sparkplug cover?

i interested le...plz tell me the contact

p/s:i think our pm got problem so juz post here k..thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom