Group buy: Goodridge braided clutch hose (dc5)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
:rofl::rofl:

btw luckily u guys opened this thread..i just knew clutch hose also hv braided type..i thought only for brakes lol..

u shaddap

K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro K-pro :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GUYS!

i just spoke to Chris from Pentagon, he says the Goodridge Clutch Hose should be arriving by next week latest, definitely by this year.

so, once it arrives, either Chris or me, we'll post on the forum , and then we all can go down to Pentagon and collect.

Maybe a little TT & convoy to Pentagon ...... just to collect the hose :biggrin:

Guys good news and bad news..... :banghead:

Good news is the wait is over guys... The Goodridge clutch hose kit for your DC5 is finally here :rofl:

Bad news is we tried to get them made in red cover for you guys but they apparently ran out of red hoses and we waited for awhile for stocks to arrive but couldn't wait anymore as everyone is eager to get them so we had to get them made in the clear Goodridge cover.

Another good news for you guys.... Those purchasing the clutch hose get a chance to get the Goodridge Brakeline kit with freebies! Once i confirm the promo or freebie, i'll post again tomorrow. :driver:

So Timmy, please email the name list and nick again as well as the collection procedures you guys want!

Hi chris, r u saying if i buy the braided clutch hose and i can get braided brake hose for free?
If yes, then i rugi coz just bought the pro-rs brake hose :banghead:

or if buy the clutch hose, can get brake hose kit at promotional price. then will get secret freebies.

Hurray !!!

ok President Chris , will email you shortly the list of names.

GUYS: we go pentagon collect, ya ??? Anybody want to convoy there??? Any particular date???

or if buy the clutch hose, can get brake hose kit at promotional price. then will get secret freebies.

sorry guys for the confusing post i made...

Will be writing shortly on the promotion details!!

It is be a brake upgrade promotion for you guys!

chris.. can i left my cluth hose at ther first? cause i'm from terengganu and i just only came back from kl only. and i'm getting some stuff from u when i going. i think january maybe. 2morrow i going kl but with other car..

As promise guys... This is how it goes...

Conditions: Valid for those in the Group buy only, will be entitled for the offer/promotion and Purchase with Purchase :biggrin:. But limited to stock availability...

Option 1: Entitled to purchase Goodridge Brake Hose kit at RM450/set (Normally RM499)
Option 2: Purchase Option 1 and 2btls EBC Racing brake Fluid (for brake hose) and 1 btl EBC premium Dot4 fluid (for clutch) Totalling RM140 and get FREE installation on your Goodridge Clutch hose and brake hose kit.
Option 3: Entitled to purchase EBC Brake Pads at 10% less Retail Price. Any EBC range but for DC5R only.
Option 4: Entitled to purchase J's Racing FCR Slotted Rotor or J's Racing Rotor at 10% of Retail Price.
Option 5: If purchase Option 3 and Option 4, get FREE installation on your all pads and discs.
Option 6: If Purchase Option 2, Option 3 and Option 4, get FREE installation on all your Goodridge clutch and brake hose, EBC Pads and J's Racing Rotord as well as additional 10% discount on all your EBC pads and J's Racing Rotor!!! (total 10%+10%):stupid:

Confusing:confused::confused: But this is the best time to upgrade your brakes.....

What more:rofl:???? If you guys going to arrange a convoy or gathering at our Pentagon Office for hose collection, drinks all on me and a mysterious gift for the Biggest Spender for the day!!!!!!!

But let me know if guys going to convoy to our office..

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

chris.. can i left my cluth hose at ther first? cause i'm from terengganu and i just only came back from kl only. and i'm getting some stuff from u when i going. i think january maybe. 2morrow i going kl but with other car..

YES you can.... But just see the above promotion and do let me know if any interest you before this saturday so you don't miss it!!

chris....why didnt tell me earlier.....i got all those stuff from you......can i undo the process......damn........

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom