Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Greetings from Phoenix, Arizona!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

defcon1

500 RPM
Hello guys. Just thought I'd drop you guys a line from Phoenix, Arizona. My second day here, and though jet lag is a lot less, I'm still half a zombie. There is a 14 hour time difference, so you can imagine how difficult it is to adjust.

I haven't had a chance to look around at car parts and accessories yet, but I'm going to try. So far, I've seen a lot of American cars. I love the Mustang, and the Trans Am. Very musculine, and most of the cars here have big chrome rims. Nissan seems to have quite a significant presence with the Murano, Altima, and I think I saw a Sylvia when I landed in LAX 2 days ago.

I'll try to take some photos and post them later. Cheers.

p.s. It is VERY HOT here in Phoenix. Mid day temps are at about 45 - 46 degrees C. I'm still wondering how turbochargers manage to survive here... :smile:

Mustang...damn...actually is one of my wife's dream car...i would prefer the Shelby GT500...:biggrin:
but the price u pay in US, could get u Ferrari...

deffy, maybe u wanna consider the extractor/y-pipe for a32? and maybe a supercharger kit? :evil:

Defcon1 .
how turbo charger car survive ?
simple
BIG BIG ALuminium Radiator or Electronic Water pump .

just put aftermarket 50mm aluminium radiator lo
those US Aluminium radiator is around USD 400 only
copper one is around USD 200 nia

deffy.... bring bek oh bring bek.... oh bing bek my turbo to me ... to me~~~ ( kids song... my ponie....muahahaha)

2 days ago i was in LAX also.. how come we never meet up :D

US got lots of Infinity..

Was only passing through on my way to Phoenix. Had to spend the night cos flight was delayed and I missed my connecting flight. I'll be in Houston tomorrow evening...eating cow sized steaks, no doubt... :laugh:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi guys,

I'm doing a simple survey here. Besides a shock sensor, what else you would add to your alarm system?

Microwave Sensor?
Ultrasonic Sensor?
Backup siren?
Turbo Timer?
Auto Remote Engine Start timer?

Pls vote your answer in this poll :)

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=36855

Cheers!

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience