GRANDISAN... Share some experience & comments

ydf2112

Jul 17, 2009
Putra Heights
Hi...not so many MGian on the net even on d road...club also not active..??
I'm YD from PH/SJ..just bought a recond 2004 Grandis Sport X..very satisfied..
how about you?

I think it shud be Grandisian rather than Grandisan..Grandisan is like En or Mr Grandis in Japanese..

Aug 6, 2006
hi, i am from JB... driving 2009 model... happy with the car so far... having trouble to find the exhaust replacement currently....

Aug 6, 2006
nono, boring with the ori exhaust la... i have trouble getting the replacement air filter also....

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
I think Grandisiant more active in Motortrader forum. maybe u could check there!!

ydf2112

Jul 17, 2009
Putra Heights
yea...they active in motortrader...but motortrader forum is suck...i already registered twice but their server system give error...when i try to register again, the system ask said that my email have been used...so i can only read the thread but cant join together...huhuhuh

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oHYuW1eKN70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mercedes-Benz showcases its latest addition to the AMG Black Series stable. Introducing the new Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series Coupe, a coupe that's packed with a 6.2 litre V8 producing 510hp and armed with an AMG SpeedShift MCT dual-clutch semi-automatic transmission, easily propelling the car from zerotohundred in 4.2 seconds. Watch out the video where the movie...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience