• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TheFalcon

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
Subang Jaya
iam.kiamsiap.com
alvin, just saw this posted on gra forums by ian

please dont call me and ask about prograss results for the cummalative positions ( the one that ho wai k posted ). Those results are wrong!!!!

we have the main sheet and will post it up sometime today or tomorrow once jiannin is feeling better. the prizes given for the prograss for individual classes is correct, only the overall positions are wrong, which have been ammended. now checking for any other issues.

fastest lady of the day is Ashlyn, due to error on gender column, the results for that one was confused. our apologies.
congrats

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Thanks Mic for your concern. My left foot still in a plastic cast now. Can't walk slowly now already. Sigh. Really ashame that I can't make it to KL for the autocross. But great to hear that the MR guys did well!

Two cheers for all of you!

Evo^Madz

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
hi mic... ya... i came with my white MR2.. sorry that i dint drop a hi msg to everybody cos i reached at noon and just nice the competition started. Seems like everybody quite focus on the run so i just diam diam hide under trees. Btw... will have chance to TT or join with you guys when i make next trip to kl. Hopefully by then Tae|von will recover and come together... cheerz

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
hi mic... ya... i came with my white MR2.. sorry that i dint drop a hi msg to everybody cos i reached at noon and just nice the competition started. Seems like everybody quite focus on the run so i just diam diam hide under trees. Btw... will have chance to TT or join with you guys when i make next trip to kl. Hopefully by then Tae|von will recover and come together... cheerz
Yeah..we started afternoon at 1pm
there was an earlier class which ran from early morning.
MR2 emerged champ of that novice category. We are happy for him.
Yeah...everyone abit stressed that day especially myself as i had to try to perform well to try maintain Overall#1 position. Luck was not on my side and had few problems with the car on that week (running on budget used front street tyres, spark plugs misfire,front passenge seat that could not refit, leaking NOS tank fittings,brake master cylinder leak, ). I guess the car sleeping around for 6 months is not a good thing. The driver also put on weight.lol . But I tried my best and they beat me fair and square. They will see a return of the MR2 soon.

WOuld love to catch up with you guys. Come down lar to KL. Taevon, yourself, Lawrence and Raymond to join us for some runs and have dinner. Must show u guys some KL hospitality. We apologise for being a bit busy that day.:regular_smile:
Come come

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
it was a fun day today..........but our class the mr2 kenot cari makan..... but 3 manage to get top eight.....but my point hilang coz never pay 100 for the championship points....... so marcus lucky u can get 1 extra point....... Derek got 1 place in grass class n also FTD......i think my gf got fastest female (they did some mistake in the result).......our sifoo mickey got 5th with 0.01sec apart from 4th place (if he didn't blink his eyes he might beat the subaru)......hahahaha.....thats my side of the reports.....
Hehe..u should have seen the faces of these guys when they could perform the 180 degree and 360 degree turns. What joy!
Good run Alvin! Ganbateh kudasai! Keep the MR2 spirit going!
Congrats to Ashlynn!! First lady to score first position as :
1)lady driver
2)lady driver in MR car . Kowtow!
3)lady driver in rear wheel drive. Whew!How u do it?
4)and all on the first run and no practise? (just got the car out from the mechanics late last week.

We hope there will be more ladies who would gather the courage (and also husband and BF consent) to drive the everlasting MR.
Hip hip hooray for Ashlyn!
:regular_smile:

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
round 1&2 - 2 handbrake roundabout, last rounabout error in braking. NOS engaged. Boost reduced
round 3- 1 handbrake roundabout. NOS diabled , Boost increased to 1bar
round 4- 2 handbrake roundabout. NOS disabled, Boost increased to 1 bar

Understeering during braking and turns was problem with my car.
Would have done better with better front tires. :)

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
MRMIC2, I volunteer to drive your car ever so often if you need :-). As for the NOS was it better with or without. I ran on 0.8bar of boost, did not want to up the boost coz did not want to just fry the tires.

Anyway, well done all… I think GRA needs to be re organized, for its category and classes, its too mixed liau.

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
was better without NOS. My reaction time not suitable for it.hehe.
Dont worry..It wont take much out of your tires if u use it gently.
No full power ,multi-round donuts that heat the tires making it soft and wear
out sooner.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
ya mickey u r right......i lost lots of time in the roundabout........ my gf took video of u n me doing the roundabout......i'm slower than u by 2 second +...i only started to use the handbrake during 2nd run onwards........need to improve......next mod is the suspension or boost controller or or no money.......hahahaha.......