Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

crower75

5,000 RPM
GONG XI FA CAI to all hondarians who are celebrating it......

Drive safely and avoid summons....the money for the summons can be used to upgrade your car hahahaha.........

Happy holidays to the rest !!!!!!!!

:regular_smile:

crower75 said:
GONG XI FA CAI to all hondarians who are celebrating it......

Drive safely and avoid summons....the money for the summons can be used to upgrade your car hahahaha.........

Happy holidays to the rest !!!!!!!!

:regular_smile:

*I'll drink to that...*
:beer:
KL has lonnggg holiday.....

Disclaimer: drinks here is teh tarik

yessss ssiirrrsss......

I'm not married so I deserve an ang pow......

cash is okay but I prefer AEM Cold Air Intake Version 2 thank you hahahahah

i'm not married 2. haha, so those married u know what to do lah. hehehe !!! anyway, happy CNY to all hondarians......happy holiday. drive safe people......

Last edited:
happy CHines New Year to Vodka, Alan SO4, Simon Sasuke, Shawn Hikaru, Chris B18C5, Shah SpoonSIR, Fairuz Godfadda, 5050 bobo, zero4, HIDSeller, Lil Monsta Nicky, Xenix, Ahseng alien03, Hammond KillerB, Jasper, JIN, MrChua ahkee, Yew Son crxr, Daniel HP, SO4vtec, chop, YeeHING, all others Teamrice & Shadowfax who are celebrating them ok!...

and happy holiday to u guys...hattech-v Mie, Crower, Avantasia...ahhhh penat weyy nak type semua nama!

Happy Chinese New Year to all of Hondarians too... Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

so, any hondarians going back hometown in these few days???? drive safe dudes.

drive fast too...................:_: open all ur VTEC...............PhhhaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....................pssssssssssssssssssssttttt:_:

mynnDAWG said:
happy CHines New Year to Vodka, Alan SO4, Simon Sasuke, Shawn Hikaru, Chris B18C5, Shah SpoonSIR, Fairuz Godfadda, 5050 bobo, zero4, HIDSeller, Lil Monsta Nicky, Xenix, Ahseng alien03, Hammond KillerB, Jasper, JIN, MrChua ahkee, Yew Son crxr, Daniel HP, SO4vtec, chop, YeeHING, all others Teamrice & Shadowfax who are celebrating them ok!...

and happy holiday to u guys...hattech-v Mie, Crower, Avantasia...ahhhh penat weyy nak type semua nama!

happy CNY and holiday to those listed above :regular_smile:. Thanks mynn

gong xi fa cai to all chinese hondarian and all zthian..happy holidays to the rest..hehehe..

Top Bottom