Genuine Skunk2 Billet & Black Anodized Oil Caps

VA Motorworks

Known Member
May 29, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Genuine Skunk2 Oil Caps.
Available in Billet & Black Anodized.

Skunk2 Billet Oil Cap
Skunk2’s Fine Tuning products and accessories, like its Billet Oil Caps, help put the finishing touches onto your vehicle you work so hard to make perform well. Consistent with Skunk2’s racing heritage and high-performance parts manufacturing practices, each Billet Oil Cap is precision CNC machined and features a durable, gun metal finish. Skunk2’s Billet Oil Caps feature a 33mm x 2.8mm thread pitch and a contrasting, acid-etched Skunk2 logo for the ultimate finishing touch.

Skunk2 Black Anodized Oil Cap
Skunk2’s Fine Tuning products and accessories, like its Black Series Billet Oil Caps for most Honda and Acura engines, help put the finishing touches onto your vehicle you work so hard to make perform well. Consistent with Skunk2’s racing heritage and high-performance parts manufacturing practices, each Black Series Billet Oil Cap is precision CNC machined and features Skunk2's signature, Black Series finish. Skunk2’s Black Series Billet Oil Caps feature a 33mm x 2.8mm thread pitch, are compatible with most Honda valve covers, and feature a contrasting, acid-etched Skunk2 logo for the ultimate finishing touch.

Contact or PM us for more details & pricing:
-Chean Ping 0102206889 (Equine Park, SK)
-Aaron 0178985315 (Puchong)
Dealing method can be done by postage or COD

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Immitation Unbreakable Autolock!

I've notice the packing Autolock #1440 and Autolock Pro #1645 selling in Carrefour and Ace Hardware are related with T-rex, and when i visited t-rex website, the products info links to http://www.megacell.com.my/products/products.asp. Besides there are some forumers claimed that those selling in Carrefour and Ace hardware are half of the price of the Original Autolock selling in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience