GEN2 Buddies!!!

walau ck why soo far we make close to our home la..somewhere in kl or damansara ok also

ak pun teringin nk join korang tp aku jauh kt kemaman...bebila koran konvoi mai cerating ke leh aku join...

sorry guys if u guys have TT i wont be able to join u guys because i had an accident on the eve of eid mubarak(hari raya) so my car will be in the workshop for 2 months

sad to hear that...
as u can see, nobody want to go for TT...
erm,maybe we can arrange private teh tarik session....just lepak2 have teh...im here in puchong,anybody near by,please tell me so we can have teh tarik together2....heh!!!

just wondering,can new waja computer box fix our car?coz new waja have higher torque and also high power....i heard so...

tried and tested..makes my ball sweating when sprint race with them

yeah...dont let down our thread.....by the way,i just finish stick sticker to my car...2cents idea....then i done it....look nice also la....diy one...
like the fast and furious(EVO) design...square2 one but simple one la.....later i put the picture k...

Hi there, i was thinking to have my 1st car soon. . Either gen2 or Hyundai Asccent RXS-5 so i wish to know more about this car.. was it a nice car to drive around as i know the interior is totally...
Hopefully bro and sis here can give some advice and opinion..
Thanks..

this is my opinion....
i think better buy gen2 coz hyundai for me totally....
1 more thing, hyundai spareparts hard to find la....

manhunt, i bought the sticker for rm4.90 oni.bought 2.....then stick to my car...more than enough...hehe!!!

Top Bottom