Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Gen 2 really that bad?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
been asking comment for gen 2, but all feedback are bad more then good.
any gen2 owner out there? need some comment here.

i also dunno, in this forum mostly say that it's really bad....wen to see the car n salesman, they say the opposite... :D

johndoe said:
i also dunno, in this forum mostly say that it's really bad....wen to see the car n salesman, they say the opposite... :D

Wah. you the most stupid in the world.. sure lah... proton sales man sure say their car is good one lah... else where got sales. bodoh... hahhhhahahahahah

jangan marah.. joke only.

CyborgR said:

bro u buy then drive u will know la .......... its just not worth it la wanna see the probs i have go find for Gen 2 i got write what probs i have

erik
wat u tryin to do ar
tell me yor plan ok

or u r aiming for the r3 version ka?
hmm

erm, fuel consumption not so good
interior too much plastic
when u get the car better be careful alot of defects
when finally resolve all the defects...just enjoy driving at speed limit, seat nice n soft enuf sometime can sleep...
then, there might be some itty bitty things that irritate you...so....conclusion, u make ur self

CyborgR said:
Unfortunately yes. It is THAT bad. Im a gen2 owner here. Go get yourself a kelisa :D (just test drove my sister's kelisa, pretty good) :p

mine 27000km oredi and going well, some minor probs initially all solved after 1st servicing...

But mine is export versionlah...overall quite satisfied with the gen2..I've always thought off buying a new car as a lucky dip doesnt matter what model...I've seen 1 week continental car break down, new mazda 6 end up in flames.More important how you solve the initial problems and how you maintain your ride....my 2 cents

razaksa said:
mine 27000km oredi and going well, some minor probs initially all solved after 1st servicing...

But mine is export versionlah...overall quite satisfied with the gen2..I've always thought off buying a new car as a lucky dip doesnt matter what model...I've seen 1 week continental car break down, new mazda 6 end up in flames.More important how you solve the initial problems and how you maintain your ride....my 2 cents
Wonder how u got the export model :-? . Also not to forget how proton's after sales service sucked so much. I think we should compare that also when buying a car.

facelift said:
Wonder how u got the export model :-? . Also not to forget how proton's after sales service sucked so much. I think we should compare that also when buying a car.

I'm in SIngapore, so I got the export version...btw i think with proton you really have to tekan the service advisors...I know a couple of gen2 owners got a brand new ecu when their original ecu had knocking problems...Also the service you get from different PESC varies, some like shit and some really good...you just have to know which are the better PESCs

on top of that,there's alot more you can meddle with this car..
agree razak ?

lostdesigner said:
aiyah.. kamikaze.. don sibok in other ppls thread la.... hehehehhehe.....

hehe saje je... sign out- :tongue:

manhunt said:
on top of that,there's alot more you can meddle with this car..
agree razak ?

hhehe agree with you but make sure new car no problems first over a period of time before modding...

manhunt

you in Korea now eh?

im actually planning to GEN-2 Ver b. heard of this? supposed to be tha latest with leather seats, rear spoiler etc... and problems solved. correct me if i'm wrong. worth to buy? a little scared too. fren car caught fire after 4 days old. But that was the first batch....

Its the highline version. I think not all the problems solved. Don't take the risk :p

facelift:Thanks... will do more research but u did change my mind by 20%.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Especially for those living in these areas, please be extra alert.
There has been a lot of robbery/kidnap cases in the Bandar
Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway areas. Suspected gang operating: Camry Gang up
to 8 members in different cars at different times.

Modus Operandi - at anytime but mostly during the day. They would
stalk
you and as you drive to your gate, "kidnap" you, take you to the ATM -
sometimes several and withdraw money. So, if you do have several ATMs,
just keep 1 on you and not all...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom