Full Tune HKS SKYLINE BNR34 GTR for Sale !! Pics Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Full Tune HKS SKYLINE BNR34 GTR for Sale !! Pics Uploaded

Touch4to,
i will give u a ring if i bump into this guy. Been go thru the same thing like yours, but finally i'm able to settle with him. Now is your turn.
Good luck bro.

Chris, if u have the problem with cash flow, just tell the buyer(s), dont do such thing with all useless excuses, it will get things worst.

Tarantula, is your fren taken the yellow EVO which have the ACD problem? Lee?

Slivia said:
Touch4to,
i will give u a ring if i bump into this guy. Been go thru the same thing like yours, but finally i'm able to settle with him. Now is your turn.
Good luck bro.

Chris, if u have the problem with cash flow, just tell the buyer(s), dont do such thing with all useless excuses, it will get things worst.

Tarantula, is your fren taken the yellow EVO which have the ACD problem? Lee?

Hi Slivia,

Not yet as the loan still in progress.(3 weeks !!?) Anyhow, i understand that my friend kept on calling everyday to get updates. Pity him on the buying with such person.

guess we ve found one more victim. Slivia, this guy is not a cheater..he is a conman.

Tarantula: Usually loan can be drag to 3 weeks,only if u apply thru direct case. but if u doing a business, sure u dont want ur customer to wait for long. in 1-2 days, banker will call ur fren n interview him.

Tarantula,
Oh no! from my exprience, the loan process take about 5-8 working days. Only during CNY or Hari Raya, then there will drag until 15 working days.
u can ask your fren call up to the finance check the status. If the bank reply in process, then still ok.

Touch4to,
Still no reply from Chris? never answer or reply your sms??

he gave me a sms after i post all this thing on this forum. he said "i'd send you sms few days back telling that i'll settle this stuff with you. and yet you choose to post it all over, then thats it la. you bring it on."

actually, he didnt sms me anything. why he doesn't call me at all. after he msg me, i straightly call him...n the result, he didnt want to answer my call. i try to called him both of his hp number. i also reply his msg n tell him i will delete all this post after he pay back my money. Then, he never reply too.

Tell him, what bring it on? he is the 1 who owe ppl money & refuse to answer call. with just 1 word bring it on he can refuse to return the moeny???

If he really want to play, play with him, i have my backup is ready if u need. last time my case is settle, all my backup blame me why i settle with him in good way, they want to settle in another way bcos they also cannot tahan such conman.

if u want another simple way, bring all your sms that he send to you, report polis, they can eaily located where he stay & all his infor thru the mobile number & car no plate. & the infor can get it from JPJ.

i just came to the last page and last post to read......what happen here actually?

Hi
I'm one of you all.
Last time i kena when i wan to buy a celica from him

CHRIS is a CONMAN in here
so beware n don buy anything from him

Closed to 500bhp ah?? On wheels or engine? Any dyno chart to show ah?

wtf, this is 3 years ago:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i have seen dis car in naza world.. n its not tuned by hks.. de price aso around 2xxk.. now became 338k plak..lolx...

confirm it is back 2yrs car... and it is not Vspec...only standard R34...skyline hardcore should know how to notice it...

doubt they change the odometer ..cause i remember the car come with 320km.... and the mileage hv been modified...

could u be the new sales team... anyway all the best with ur sales...

Bet you he's just the middleman between NAZA and you and trying to make a couple of fast cash from you guys. 99% of the future GTR owners knows the car really well, just who do you think you are trying to con?

Last edited by a moderator:
yalah yalah,this car is nissan bnr r34 gtr v-spec II nur Z-tune 2.8cc tune by HKS la in ur own dream.

Last edited:
fuuuh. damn this kind of person trying to get fast money this kind of method. guys becareful also
EOA used car, they also have this kind of problem cheating downpayment and becareful if buying cash. f**k to EOA. really a lot of complain to this used car. One of their office is near sunway next to 'kontena malaysia'.

Bump: fuuuh. damn this kind of person trying to get fast money this kind of method. guys becareful also
EOA used car, they also have this kind of problem cheating downpayment and becareful if buying cash. f**k to EOA. really a lot of complain to this used car. One of their office is near sunway next to 'kontena malaysia'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom