• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Full Set Satria GTI Interior for sale

dididada

Nov 6, 2006
If u guys are wondering, my mates sellin of his car to get the RX8...jealousnyer...

Last edited:

deezy

Jun 28, 2006
can nego ah the prices? pm me. interested in the seats and the dash. does it come with center console?

dididada

Nov 6, 2006
door trims

yeah, its the door panels, and yes RM 150 .:regular_smile:

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
i want the rear seat only,how much?
what colour? pls pm me your best price.serious buyer here.

K3nnYkl82

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KL
I want the Dashboard... i dont need the meter...

Dro . why not u get the meter i get the dashboard.??

how much would it be>??

please PM .. Serious buyer

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
for GTI door panel

i'm frm perak, arranged n agreed by seller that my friend in KL meet him and deal at caltex opposite pyramid at 9.30pm...

8:30pm~ my friend sms him, then he say 1030 cos jam

10.20pm my friend called him few times, didn't pick up, sms, no reply, i my self tried, still nvr pick up.

then seller sms back my friend ard 10.40pm, said tyre flatted la, phone cannot answer call la, bla bla...

10.45pm... my friend got to call him back

my friend said:"u wasted my time waiting for u, then last minute only sms say his car puncture ask me wait another 1/2 more hour"

then he straight say:"if u dont want then fine~!"
repeat 2 times then shut my friend's call already

then you all should know how's the deal gone.... aiks... :emoticon_U:

aiks, pai seh to my friend who purposely help me go meet n deal~

Last edited:

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I really wonder where all these stuff came from...

Which GTi owner is going to fully strip off his interior?

Imperial

Known Member
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Heard many of these grandmother stories la... Most of them are all from stolen cars. I can't imagine anyone would be so foolish to strip a SGTi n convert it into Satria. So called wanna use for track la and blah... blah.. blah... Isn't it cheaper just to sell off the SGTi and buy a Satria with a 1.8 engine and convert it into a track car?? Unless one is planing to enter competition races la... with i doubt any does. I do see many SGTi track cars in Sepang still with their ori bumpers, side skirts, spoilers, dashboards & door pannels. So apa cerita??

Last edited:

boyburhan

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
pity u kwai..hehe
deal wif me orait, rite bro?

dididada

Nov 6, 2006
blabla

well guys, imagine having a double hitter, phone receiver rosak, plus tire puncture,think the latter is the upmost frustraing :confused_smile:. smsed the buyers friend that i wud be late as said got a flat tire and he replied in exact sms that i received : Good luck in repairing your tire, i'm cancelling the deal,you dont have to come.

hello,i was just done changing the flat one and was rushing there as everyone woudnt want to be held up, right? but dude, i don think the 'Good luck in repairing your tire' is necessary, its like, isnt it terrible to hav a flat tire and phone kaput at the same time?! and there u have this smart alec telling me good luck?! i don need no gd luck changing me tires,its outright teasing me ain't it? and i havent even spoken to this dude b4!!

Was done when he called me and asked where exactly did u have ur tire puncture,and kwai, dont la twist my words,it wasnt u spoken to me in the first place, all i said was since i delayed it so much and u don have the good will to wait up for me for just another 15 mins,which is the time i wud take to travel frm the unlucky spot to Caltex,then just call off the deal.This friend of yours retorted tellin me he had to reschedule his time just to meet me and had to wait there for an hour and a half??? eh brader, lets get things straight, firstly,i smsed 8.30 (thats one hour in advance of the time set) as u said it urself to postpone it to 10.30,which means meeting time is 10.30,hw could i be THAT LATE when in fact,when i finally reached sunway it was 11.00pm, eh forgivable right for a tire puncture and be late for 30 mins???
Secondly,kwai, if i was ur friend and knew u were really keen on the door panels, of which i know u were coz we spoken on the phone, i wud have waited up for that mere 30 mins jus to get it for a dear friend.Pai Seh?? eh ur friend should be ashamed of himself instead isnt it? So i did replied angrily,after all the above who wouldnt? telling him its fine if u dont wanna deal as im not short of cash or anythin to be bowing to you dawg,

its like...wahhh....multi million dollar businessman driving a maroon wira had his schedule messed up becoz me was late, and couldnt wait up half an hour of which our busyman translated to an hour and a half to get a VALUE PRODUCT, yes i capped it as i know it is, for his friend's beloved wheels.

so there u go,thats my version.Thank you for your time and interest

AND TO ALL THAT SUSPECT THIS AS STOLEN ITEM,BINGO!!!!U R RIGHT,IT WAS STOLEN FROM ME AND INSTALLED ON MY FRIENDS 1.3 SATRIA WHICH HE CONVERTED TO A 1.8 GSR,SELLING HIS CAR SO NATURALLY STRIP IT DOWN AND SELL IT SEPARATELY AS MANY OF U GUYS KNOW 1.3 PRICE DROPPED SHARPLY RECENTLY,WELL U GOTTA COVER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AINT IT?SO IMPERIAL,NO,NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND,ITS A 1.3 Converting to 1.8 which was into the GTI looks, I BOUGHT THE INTERIOR OEM from PROTON AND STILL KEEPING THE RECEIPT.REASON I SAID HE STOLE IT COZ HE IS MY FRIEND /HOUSEMATE AND I WAS OUTSTATION AT THE TIME WHEN HE INSTALLED IT, BUT PROMISED TO SELL TO HIM ALREADY LA..JUST KIDDING SO TO SAY....NO PROB GUYS SUSPECTING IT AS POSTED, I WOULD'VE...WELL,all items sold except for the door panel,and thanks kwai for the negative points,its much appreciated,but pls get ur facts right.and ur chosen one/friend too :).GD DaY! Cheeers !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:ph34r:
my hp number is 012-**33888
any one is interested let me noe k!!!
cos i wanna change hp number d
anyway is a penang number n im from pg too
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience