• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kayy

Known Member
hope somebody can assist me

1.std BT fuel pump XXX l/ph?

2.std BT injectors XXX cc?

3.lifespan of fuel pump/injectors?

3.idle XXX l/ph pump and XXX cc injector suited for BT to compliment minor upgrades (filter,plug,cables n such)

4.which is a better combo(assuming the good aft pump/injectors is 255 l/ph / 330 cc)?
-std pump+std fuel regulator+std injectors
-aft pump+std fuel regulator+aft injectors
-aft pump+aft adj fuel regulator+aft injectors
-std pump+aft adj fuel regulator+std injectors
currently using no 4 but thinking if no 2 can be done w/o any side effect/chocking?

5.would changing to new pump/injectors but std spec do mmuch in improving fuel system

change to evo3 fuel pump. give u better petrol flow to quench the thirst of your engine.. hehhe

I'm using a supra pump... damn noisy... keke

Injectors :

4AGE 20V : 295 cc
4AGZE : 365 cc

Last edited:
wfhan..
ur injectors is std?what about ur fuel regulators?any side effect?

more feedbacks is welcomed

wfhan..
ur injectors is std?what about ur fuel regulators?any side effect?

more feedbacks is welcomed

Kayy,
My car is still using the standard stock fuel pump & fuel regulator,
i never mod these to my car (and maybe not planning to do so also).
The reason i suggest use EVO3's fuel pump is that someone did that b4 to their SEG 4age20v, i also met diff ppl which give the same suggestions.
I guess if u want to chg to bigger flow fuel pump, is best that do a pulse cleaning of the fuel pump b4 u install it, beside that can get any after-market fuel regulator to coup with that. another thing, remember to also change the fuel filter if u want to chg to a bigger flow fuel pump.

/mike

Kayy,
My car is still using the standard stock fuel pump & fuel regulator,
i never mod these to my car (and maybe not planning to do so also).
The reason i suggest use EVO3's fuel pump is that someone did that b4 to their SEG 4age20v, i also met diff ppl which give the same suggestions.
I guess if u want to chg to bigger flow fuel pump, is best that do a pulse cleaning of the fuel pump b4 u install it, beside that can get any after-market fuel regulator to coup with that. another thing, remember to also change the fuel filter if u want to chg to a bigger flow fuel pump.

/mike

SIFU HAS SPOKEN.....dont forget..oversize ur fuel line..8mm if not mistaken...heheheheh cabut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wanna add more fuel?

cusco,
not adding more fuel...just want to look into options to optimize it..hehe

since my pump is already 16yrs old++++..so planning to change it...so as long as im changing it..hence all the questions above :)
cause in my mind i know only factory-fitted fuel pump :)

so wfhan..
whats the price of ur unit? 2nd hand is it?

nik..
oversize the fuel line..meaning changing the delivery line to 8mm?
the std line is how many mm?
the cost of that?

kayy,
me not selling anything la.
the info i given is the suggestion i obtained from other sifu also.
2nd hand evo3 fuel pump price (afaik) is around 280~300 like that depend on your bargain power. Labour for doing the pulse cleaning i;m not sure, neither is the labour for installation.
anyway, if u interested, pm me, i can try to hook u up to some fren which knows a shop that can do it.

use 1JZ fuel pump. keke..............

my pomen suggest me to use for sr20...been used it..felt difference in term of performance but forgot to c how litter per hour..bought it and fix it...cost dont remeber laa..coz need to turun naik tank lagi..hhehe

Top Bottom