fuel comsumtion for RX7 Fc3s?????

jason591974

Known Member
guys...
just wan to check it out, how many KM can go if i pump RM50......cos i looking for a FC3S.......the engin in original condition.... 13b

dunno if this will help but i did a frasiers hill run with the alfa club 2 weeks ago. Pumped RM70 in the morning and thru spirited run up and down frasiers, coastal road and high speed highway i've clocked 255km and got a quarter tank left. This is on the fd though.

phat7...
bro, that mean u use RM55 to run 255km???? that expensive man, i mean for the fuel pump ofcos.......hm......have to think twice...

RE is for the pure enthusiast when petrol cost is never really a discussion topic.. hehee.. mine is pretty stock and get about 300km from 70liter. A more accurate indication will be RM0.28/km. GOt high comp petrol claim so I bit the bullet and go RE!!! No regrets!!

Originally posted by endless551@Jan 24 2005, 16:42
RE is for the pure enthusiast when petrol cost is never really a discussion topic.. hehee.. mine is pretty stock and get about 300km from 70liter. A more accurate indication will be RM0.28/km. GOt high comp petrol claim so I bit the bullet and go RE!!! No regrets!!
Town driving that is..

ooo...that will be a lot...hm.....still considering abt the FC...and somemore try to ask for the car dealer....the interest rate will be 10%....quiet high interest rate.....

daniel ,

no la ... I refill RM50 X 4 times ... but i didnt press the trip on my meter mar ,

dunno why my car always got flame spit out when i lift of the throttle ,

too rich arr ? .

Top Bottom