Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

FS : Symborski Shifter Kit. Proton Satria, Wira, Putra. (Pics)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

FS : Symborski Shifter Kit. Proton Satria, Wira, Putra. (Pics)

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Hi there,

I have a few set of the above for sale. These will stiffen the shifter base and provide for a crisper and percise shift for your car. It will also get rid of that gear lever wobble. Your shifter will feel solid. Works even better if you have a short-shifter kit. Kit contains 8 pieces made from Aluminium, percision CNC Machined, will never rust and lighter than your stock bushings.

You can google it or go here for more info - Symborski Shifter Kit

SOLD : Stocks Gone

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
good stuff!!! have it in my car too!! makes a lot of difference when shifting!!

buy buy buy!!

free bump for u!

u have it for waja campro? pm me best price pls.

Sorry. Only for proton wira, satria and putra.

hey bro, bought the item from u in front of ampang point.
just used ur item here...DIYed those into my car..hehe owh yea, it is abit nicer feeling than the stock bushing..haha, kuantan-kl-kuantan is nice now with the shifter kit

using it very nice...almost to the short shifter feels...
but still need the short shifter for more better...

Bro,

I bought the kit from you last monday... Installed and only manage to try on it this morning. Really make the shifting easier and faster.... Really love it... I saw you mentioned about shifter cable bush somewhere and even better... Do you sell those as well?

Bro,

Do you still have stock for this shifter kit. Interested in getting one for my putra....please pm me your best price..... cheers.

SOLD : Stocks gone. A big thanks to all that have purchased. Hope you enjoy it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

IMG_3330-copy_resize1-600x399.jpg

The start of the first day was, of course, rather early for the organizing team. The team was at the drive's first rendezvous point: Proton’s Centre of Excellence in Shah Alam right before sunrise.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom