FS: Single pot VR4 Front disc brakes for Iswara

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

FS: Single pot VR4 Front disc brakes for Iswara

bro wat u mean by upgrade master cylinder to the twin layer ones ? sorry i newbie just wan to noe the solution for iswara rear disc.

It's the brake servo/master cylinder black thing that's mounted on your firewall.

PM me your best best price.

just a question?
can this fit into a mazda BF ?

I'm not too sure whether they fit on a Mazda, u'll have to check with your mechanic on this, they came off a Mitsubishi VR4 and was installed on my previous Proton Iswara.

** Bump **

These brakes only fit 15" and above, already checked with my mechanic and they don't fit into 14"

New price RM300 FIRM

Last edited:
Hm... well, that's what my mechanic mentioned, but if yours are also VR4 single pot and clears 14", then that's quite good news then. Thanks for the info.

i think original iswara knuckle cannot use this...have to find VR4 knuckle only can use...that is how i changed mine...thank you...iswara original knuckle the disc is not removable...

Hm... serious? I don't really remember using a VR4 knuckle on my Iswara :confused_smile:

Anyway, bumps

So that means is it plug and play for original iswara knuckle right?? No mod needed at all right?? Thanks dude....

Yes, i actually removed it from my ex-Iswara's knuckles.

Actually RM300 is my very best price already. Were you the guy whom called me on Friday afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom