FS: EK 4drs Ferio Sunroof

Rm1K is a reasonable price.last time i found one at Mun Lee the price quoted was rm1600

hikaru...ever been to that big potong shop near to sg mati or not?...pass that place many times but neva stop to hv a look...got good stuffs or not?....

honestly is darn cheap the sunroof ... i got mine for 1550.00 :(

Originally posted by udengfahlawi@Dec 28 2004, 11:15
hikaru...ever been to that big potong shop near to sg mati or not?...pass that place many times but neva stop to hv a look...got good stuffs or not?....
Yes, I know exactly which chop shop that you are refering to, but they don't have much things there especially EK and EG. Never worth the time to stop by.

A: Got EK body parts?
B: No.

A: Got EG engine?
B: Uh...no.

A: Got Honda parts here?
B: Hmm... no.

A: This one don't have, that one don't have, then what do you have?
B: Eh...got lorry parts lah...

Originally posted by Jasper@Dec 28 2004, 11:51
Wow.... That's a lot.

How much for Installation and painting cost?

Hikaru, ur car installed already? How much if include installation and painting (in Muar)?

Originally posted by Hikaru+Dec 28 2004, 12:00 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hikaru @ Dec 28 2004, 12:00 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-udengfahlawi@Dec 28 2004, 11:15
Yes, I know exactly which chop shop that you are refering to, but they don't have much things there especially EK and EG. Never worth the time to stop by.

B: Eh...got lorry parts lah... [/b][/quote]
like that one ah?... :lol: ...it looks good from the roadside, compared to those at tg agas or bakri....baru ingat nak cari domani's tail there...

Originally posted by udengfahlawi+Dec 28 2004, 14:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (udengfahlawi @ Dec 28 2004, 14:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Hikaru@Dec 28 2004, 12:00
<!--QuoteBegin-udengfahlawi
@Dec 28 2004, 11:15

like that one ah?... :lol: ...it looks good from the roadside, compared to those at tg agas or bakri....baru ingat nak cari domani's tail there... [/b][/quote]
ask mr bornzreign whether he wanna sell his domani... :D
damn cheap he gonna sell it.. :lol:

Originally posted by Hikaru+Dec 28 2004, 12:53 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hikaru @ Dec 28 2004, 12:53 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jasper@Dec 28 2004, 11:51
Wow.... That's a lot.

How much for Installation and painting cost? [/b][/quote]
bought it long time ago never use till today 1999 hehhe still in the hardcut shop hahahha that time no much ppl play 99spec as i know only 9 person i know playing 99 spec 4 door ek

Originally posted by hattech-v+Dec 28 2004, 15:15 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hattech-v @ Dec 28 2004, 15:15 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by udengfahlawi@Dec 28 2004, 14:06
Originally posted by Hikaru@Dec 28 2004, 12:00
<!--QuoteBegin-udengfahlawi
@Dec 28 2004, 11:15

like that one ah?... :lol: ...it looks good from the roadside, compared to those at tg agas or bakri....baru ingat nak cari domani's tail there...
ask mr bornzreign whether he wanna sell his domani... :D
damn cheap he gonna sell it.. :lol: [/b][/quote]
ya kah?...where to find him?....mr bornzreign, wher ar u?... :blink:

Originally posted by sasuke@Dec 28 2004, 13:45
Hikaru, ur car installed already? How much if include installation and painting (in Muar)?
Nope, won't do that. Sunroof is not in my mod. list... :lol:

Installation and painting cost will easily hit up to 1K like I told you last night.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom