FS:AE101 seg bmw style rear spoiler

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Got m3/waja style rear spoiler for the SEG for sale ... RM 80 net .. unused ...

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Master Yoga... got pic ar? Can install in AE92 ar?

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
Yoga, y u like that wan? always make ppl feel tempted wan... hehehe...

this month no budget liao lah... if not i will definitely buy from u immediately... hehehe...

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
yeahhhhhhhhhh exactly like the pic trdturbo posted one .. except this still black color ... PU material so can twist and bend to your heart content !!!! hahahahah

george
wei RM 80 only .. not USD 80 !!!! hahahaha

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
Master Yolk, i just got the complete set of my bodykit lah... so now a bit broke lah... dunno how to survive till this month end lah... duh.... unless u can allow me to ortang u lah... hahaha....

anyway, till this 26th August if u still have then i buy from u. serious buyer here...

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
yolk said:
yeahhhhhhhhhh exactly like the pic trdturbo posted one .. except this still black color ... PU material so can twist and bend to your heart content !!!! hahahahah

george
wei RM 80 only .. not USD 80 !!!! hahahaha

Agree with YOLK, the spoiler can use for twist and bend~!

Good Luck in your selling!

amBil la...Looks nice la...after install the spoiler, u will "get the feeling" of M3.
Wahahaha!

CHEERS!

J

john

hi george, wahhh u got the complete set already ah. darn. how u manage to find ah? do you happen to stumble across any front skirt for ori seg bumper? i manage to get the side skirt only. now looking for front. back will custom then can spray my ugly looking car already. hehehe......

john

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
john said:
hi george, wahhh u got the complete set already ah. darn. how u manage to find ah? do you happen to stumble across any front skirt for ori seg bumper? i manage to get the side skirt only. now looking for front. back will custom then can spray my ugly looking car already. hehehe......

john
Yo John, i have to thank Artnet for the ori AE100G BZ Touring side skirt and the rear skirt. As for the front bumper and the lips, i asked my fren from Suzuka Auto Chopshop to find in Japan. He found the AE100G BZ Touring front bumper(too bad without the Fog lights) and the lips. Dun ask me how much is the bumper lah. All i can say is cheaper than FX bumper... i dunno why it's cheaper lah i think it's bcoz less ppl looking for it kua... ???

My fren might have another unit of the AE100G BZ Touring bumper lah. He will confirm with me. If u wan then i will inform him lah and if not i m thinking of getting it as spare.

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
george8724 said:
Yo John, i have to thank Artnet for the ori AE100G BZ Touring side skirt and the rear skirt. As for the front bumper and the lips, i asked my fren from Suzuka Auto Chopshop to find in Japan. He found the AE100G BZ Touring front bumper(too bad without the Fog lights) and the lips. Dun ask me how much is the bumper lah. All i can say is cheaper than FX bumper... i dunno why it's cheaper lah i think it's bcoz less ppl looking for it kua... ???

My fren might have another unit of the AE100G BZ Touring bumper lah. He will confirm with me. If u wan then i will inform him lah and if not i m thinking of getting it as spare.
got pic to share with me about ori AE100G BZ Touring side skirt and the rear skirt? Interested in SEG bodykits.
Thanks!

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
john said:
i want man. but can find the grill as well? thanks again!

John
the grille i already asked him to keep an eye on it liao... i oso wan to get 1 more for spare lah... i will tell him lah to find more on these items lah... I will let u know whether he has the bumper with him o not...

but John the bumper doesnt comes with the fog lamps ya... but can get it at Wing Hin lah. Errr the fog lamps a bit expensive lah... RM200 per lamp not pair... duh... but brand new lah.

These bodykits are very rare lah in Malaysia coz it's from Wagon mah...

Last edited:

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
i think yolk wouldn't be angry.. since as we keep replying, his thread is always on top of the list. hahha. no need to bump from time to time.

George, it the wagon direct plug and play? after i found the SEG side skirt, i think the wagon needs to drill new holes? the SEG skirt that i got is direct plug on, every single hole is perfectly fit. but got cracked and one side... still thinking how to get it close back... :(

about the grill... it is too hard to find the grill than the bumper. the grill looks much better than fx. hahaha.

there's one bumper with double stack fog lamp.. anyone got the website for it? i remember i got the website from this forum... it's a blue colour japanese website! anyone? i was told by the worker of chop shop here that they just sold one with double stack fog lamp!! but so far not yet seen it on the road yet.

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
Hehehe i think Yoga won't be angry as he is always a nice person and good master... betui tak?

Artnet, the wagon side skirt gotta drill new holes lah although the length is same. even for the rear skirt oso needs to drill holes on the bumper there lah.

the grill is much difficult to find lah and expensive like shit lah. i bought it for RM300 lah... but of coz this grill looks more cool and fierce lah hehehe...

double stack fog lamp??? i havent seen this kinda bumper b4 lah... any sifus or taikors out there got the pic ar? really have to take a look at it lah... something new to me lah...

artnet said:
i think yolk wouldn't be angry.. since as we keep replying, his thread is always on top of the list. hahha. no need to bump from time to time.

George, it the wagon direct plug and play? after i found the SEG side skirt, i think the wagon needs to drill new holes? the SEG skirt that i got is direct plug on, every single hole is perfectly fit. but got cracked and one side... still thinking how to get it close back... :(

about the grill... it is too hard to find the grill than the bumper. the grill looks much better than fx. hahaha.

there's one bumper with double stack fog lamp.. anyone got the website for it? i remember i got the website from this forum... it's a blue colour japanese website! anyone? i was told by the worker of chop shop here that they just sold one with double stack fog lamp!! but so far not yet seen it on the road yet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The norm dictates that a review of any new Hyundai now begins with corny jokes about their history and less than stellar automotive offerings but as we mentioned in the review of the Sonata a while back, the jokes definitely on its peers now.

Same applies to the all-new Hyundai Tucson that we recently had some time behind the wheel of. So we’ll...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience