front rotor replacement ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
i am looking into the project u scr pro series for my front brembo, other than this any other suggestion?

scr pro , too many ppl using , was thinking to get other brand 2 pc rotor as well.

tq

dun worry plenty of replacement/after market parts.

depends whether u mau spend more or less lah.

project u front rotors...from n1 rm2300 per pair...the scr pro 0-800deg C
ss racing ada APP i think also rm2200 for front pair blue aluminium bell hat

DBA brake rotors...they have lotsa types look up www.pentagon.com.my

too many ppl using? green n it looks damn cool man plus 0-800 deg C....what u talking about?

anyway, DBA from pentagon have plenty of rotors for u to choose from....from standard normal to slotted to cross drilled to the ones like scr pro....i dunno the price tho...good luck....

dun forget the high temp brake pads either...

the project u at n1 are used , they dont have new stock now.

i brought the app from ss, blue color same brand with my caliper hose, less ppl using.

this app same like a copy cat to project u, all same design.

Last edited:
endless, the lines look more garang, price very far expensive lo

so far i think ENDLESS products r very gud......"1 cent money 1 cent product " :D

cannon wah, so u beli the APP one lah. how much? last i remember is rm2200 is it? is the APP ones lighter than the project u scr pro? just curious

ddgrey, are the endless brake pads good? plan to get them later.

am using project u brake pad 0-500 now....only squel when braking slow ...otherwise no sound n quite responsive.....but nowhere near as the TRD 0-500 ones.

TRD ones r soft compound, so no sound but brake feel is damn bloody good. downside is tends to wear out fast...plus have to clean my toyota rims evry week...damn a lot of brake dust!!!!

silver_car,

i think they r quite gud.....sometimes squel a bit lor....but dat doesnt bother me....wat i like is the responsiveness....n i find it quite durable too...since taking car n change it and use it until now almost 6 months, during all these while tons of heavy actions, convoys, runs with others, n it still going tough n the wearing is not dat bad......not dat i brake less...in fact i do a lot of late braking but its still having quite a lot to go.... :) i m extremely please with this set of SSS type, or was it ccr ...cant remember though :)

silver,

mine around 2100, i am not sure about the weight between project u, but i know the replacement part are cheaper. colour different and the weight are more lighter then the stock evo rotor. i try to search on the internet on this APP company product, what i found only the steel braded hose, the rotor dont have inside. may be this made in china. hehee

http://www.app-top.co.jp/

have to wash the front wheel everyday :baring_teeth: , still using the previous AXT pads.

what i know is those performance pads are softer more grip , finish fast and plus those breaking noise.

Last edited:
if im not mistaken app made for project u
and app is a big company in jap

chunlah like tt.

ddgrey. sat after my project u brake pads habis i go try endless. cheers.

cannondale. congrats dude.

cannondale: have you tested your car on track with the APP rotors?

i currently have 2 piece PMU (non-slotted) and its time to change as i have already skimmed it twice but i considering other brands like APP and DBA (Australia).

dba 1 piece slotted is rm2600 to rm2800
but can last till u sell your car in 10years time

er...pricing i thought quite close ? i think maybe DBA 4000 series n above quite gud too

Jun_EK9 said:

why? so long lasting :confused_smile:

anyone using the 5000 series?

lazzy,

mine still before run in condition.

Last edited:
cannondale: 2 times track day but still looks like new ever
sell me your old rotor if is still usable
how bout that?

Jun_EK9 said:
aiyak? DBA slotted discs RM 2600 - 2800 per dics? or for a pair?

Top Bottom