Front Bumper Deto "SWAP" wit Gtti Bumper

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

onyx

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
anyone wan 2 swap wit me ur gtti front bumper wit deto bumper + rm150 already mod to fit aura.....can call me 0122404367...loc damansara perdana/bangsar....tq.....can email me for pic...

Last edited:

ghostpirate

Jul 31, 2006
I give u my orginal espri bumper + RM150 if that deto can fits mine... deal?heheh
;) how much does the bumper cost anyway? im looking for one!

onyx

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
swap only wit gtti bumper!!!!! deto bumper around rm300++....

onyx

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
aiyaaaa my old frennnnn t-bun!!!!!!!!!! giv me ur gtti grill can?....hehehehe

pierretan

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
Hi Onyx,

I saw you on tuesday night somewhere at Section 16 (Menara the star). I'm driving a light blue Aura with deto bumper. ^_^ I like your bumper spot light, it is very bright compare to mine.

Well, i have a standard Aura bumper, you can add the Gtti lids on it... I think it only cost RM100 for the lids. Ask Anion about it, he know where to get the Gtti lids. If you interest my standard bumper, PM me lar.

onyx

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
oic......well nex time juz giv me a hon lorrrr...hehehehe...nway i still prefer d ori gtti bumper.....

canbeef

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
Shah Alam
hey there.... i've got gtti bumper.... abit crack atthe bottom and my lips are already cracked..... but i can pay u extra money for u to get the lips.... coz my lips are fiber and they cost me bout 100 only...... once u get the lips and pasang the lips.... you cannot see the crack anymore... both signal lights are still working....tell me if you're interested..

onyx

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
canbeef : i just tinted the small lights it cost abot rm10 hehehehhe...nway i look for the good condition bumper (gtti) lorrrrr....

pierretan

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
Onyx,

what light bulb u use for the deto bumper frog light? how come it so bright 1? where you tinted ur lights?

onyx

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
pierretan : u can tinted ur lights at any aseseris shop....the fog light,i still used d original bulb but dunno la wat brand

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
aih onie..chg again eh...spare 1 gtti bumper at home lor...might want to chg again next time..hehe

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A hit & run incident had occurred in the early morning of 14/12/2014 at around 600am-700am along Jalan Sultan Sulaiman on the exit from Jalan Kinabalu.

A woman was struck by a moving vehicle, presumably at a higher than legal speeds.

Victim is now in critical condition.

Below is a map of the location, with the trajectory of the suspect vehicle in orange, and impact zone highlighted in red;

Post incident...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience