Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

For sale: Starlet EP82 and EP91 Complete Harness

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Hi ya bros

I have a tonne of EP82 GT or EP91 items

from Complete Harness, ECU, Dashboard, BLower etc etc Side skirt.. Front Bodypart, bumper with lips (Stock JDM), sideskirt, etc etc....

please call me if there is interest with em 012 6371273

yo dude may i know where you are located?? i am currently looking for some Shocks for my EP71 from the EP82 probably potenza gymkhana's if you have any... and also a LSD for the first gen EP82 4E-FTE... please let me know the price thanks so much... and one more thing the EP82 dashboard aircond vents the thing that can go up down left right to direct the air cond... thanks again

corollagtouring said:
Hi ya bros

from Complete Harness, ECU, Dashboard, BLower etc etc Side skirt.. Front Bodypart, bumper with lips (Stock JDM), sideskirt, etc etc....

if you can let me know your location i can come see what you got too... probably better la i looking for a number of stuff... peace brother
:tee:

Bro,

I have a front TRD adjustable firmness only + TEIN upper pillow mount.... (springs included)

and Rear TRD adjustable Height and firmness.... selling cheap together RM800.... please PM me for meeting arrangement

nice nice to mmeet you bro... thanks fer the time and sorry for the trouble... if the bushing rosak u can fix?

Starlet

Hey! Bro! Have starlet part for sale also dun want to inform me arrrr!
Got any good stuff for me to see ka! He he!
corollagtouring said:
Hi ya bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom