Fitting STi's Brembo on a Satria

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
How much work am i looking at to fit a ver.7 Brembos on a satria (both 4pot-frnt/2pot-rear)..? :bike:
I was wondering Cause the sti's brembo caliper mounts on the back-end of rotor compared to Evos that mounts them on front-end of rotor like most FWD brake.

Other than having to use a wheel dat fits.. wat bout the caliper mounting brackets etc.
Is it actually impossible? any experience on this kind of conversions..? :hmmmm:

viper5965

Known Member
Oct 6, 2007
erm..i dont familiar with sti brembo,but i have done with evo6 brembo into my frenz waja.complete front n rear.:proud:
for front braket i used an evo complete nuckle,only plug n play.for rear i used back original stock but need extra modified for braket,nuckle n handbrake..the cost around 4k to 5k complete with caliper n rotor..:biggrin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
How much work am i looking at to fit a ver.7 Brembos on a satria (both 4pot-frnt/2pot-rear)..? :bike:
I was wondering Cause the sti's brembo caliper mounts on the back-end of rotor compared to Evos that mounts them on front-end of rotor like most FWD brake.

Other than having to use a wheel dat fits.. wat bout the caliper mounting brackets etc.
Is it actually impossible? any experience on this kind of conversions..? :hmmmm:
check if the sti knuckle fits wira or not (most probably not)... if not u need to custom ur hub to fit the sti rotor and custom bracket for ur calipers...

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
WOW...4-5k might as well get plug n play new ones lor but not Brembo la.

Dont need to modify...less headaches later.

viper5965

Known Member
Oct 6, 2007
ofcoz yes for that price can get a new 1 but x brembo laa.but his gotta crazy to love it n money does`t matter for him.:biggrin::biggrin:
so ur "tepuk dada tny pokett ler" wat ur wan.hehe:biggrin:

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
WOW... it a quite a setback hearing this.. :bawling:
It's just that my frens sti had an accident.. so when he ordered the full-cut i enthusiastically booked them brembos.. (book 1st pay later hehe :biggrin:)not knowing anything on the fitting or whatnot..
So i'll probably need the knuckels too rite?

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Viper could be correct..Evo brakes and calipers may be more suitable...will check it out further.:driver::driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience